Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveKDEN

NEW VIDEO FSX !!!!!

That was cool, though I still can't figure out if theres grass yet :-hmmm

Guest grapesh

Yes!! Finally some material for further speculation !! :)A very smooth scaling! Is this how the outer atmospheric limit looks like? - nice!My bet is we gonna have shuttle reentry mission!Regards,

> My bet is we gonna have shuttle reentry mission!Exploring space, sounds cool :)

Guest wyoming

Aside from the, well, realism, it changes the way the entire mesh is structured...

Great googa-mooga! :-jumpySpectacular! love the curviture and it even turns to space with stars (assuming this isn't available now :-lol )

Alaister Kay

My guess is that the video you linked to is NOT a video of FSX. Maybe (hopefully) I am wrong!

Guest grapesh

I really like new seasonal textures shown in Adam's presentation; I couldn't get "24 hours" inset on 15th slide to work though. It seems rural areas got WAY better, which was on top of my VFR-oriented wishlist. Also something encouraging about using multicore CPU systems.And thanks for sharing GIS kitchen of MSFS, I think I have this material in 2002 SDK, but it is really cool to go over it again.

>I couldn't get "24 hours" inset on 15th slide to>work though.Same here.Excellent stuff otherwise, though.Thanks for the hint brutha! :-hahI am impressed by that transition at around ~0'15", where the camera enters space, the sky darkens out to complete black and stars become visible during daytime - just stunning, aint it! :-eek So that 'at any altitude' aspect seems to be new, wonder what a/c are going to be shipped if they made use of that new effect! *:-*

Guest tdragger

What else would it be?

you know that other super secret project you're not supposed to talk about?Might be it, but it's of course too secret to tell even if it exists (which itself is a secret of course).

Guest JoJoDawg

Thanks for the info. It's great to see how the terrain is doneby the person that's designing it.Love the haze in the snow storm and the season shots. Getting that itching feeling again... Is it the end of the year yet?