Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

How did this end up in my scenery library?

I was looking around for some free mesh, looked at my scenery library and noticed that "FreemeshX" was already installed. Is this now part of the FSX-Steam edition? I never downloaded, installed or acitivated FreemeshX. 

Did you install any other downloads that may have included the FreemeshX software?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Nope. Just GEX Europe and UTX Europe, not that I'm complaining, just wondering how I missed the install.

drinking and downloading? Much akin to drinking and Amazoning…  LoL

I've downloaded stuff and forgotten about it for months, and that's without drinking.

Hardly, since the install requires the use of a bit torrent client, is 40 gigs in size and needs to be activated in FSX-Steam. I doubt I did while knocking back Gin Tonics. 

So the question still stands: How did this end up in my scenery library?????

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Nope. Just GEX Europe and UTX Europe, not that I'm complaining, just wondering how I missed the install.

Look at the date the folders were created and maybe it will jog your memory to what you did that day. Obviously software can’t download and install itself, so it must have been included in something else that was installed at one time. It doesn’t come with GEX Europe or UTX, are you saying that those are the only two addons you have? No other payware airports or scenery?

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator