Sign in to follow this  
henderson80

PMDG 747 no wings view and no cockpit views

I have Windows 7 64 bit.I have FSX Acceleration.Everything was running fine until I installed EZDOK.I tried it for 30 minutes and it didn't serve well.So I went ahead and uninstalled it.I then started up FSX again and noticed that I had no wing views.Also the gauges were numberless.I have PMDG 747 V3.Things were really screwed up.So I went ahead and uninstalled FSX and then re-installed everything again.When I started FSX again I had the same problem.No wing views and numberless guages.I really want to fix this.Can someone help me please?

Did the README file for EZDOK have any instructions for safeguarding any files before installing it?  Making backups for any files?  Was this gauge and wing-view problem only in the PMDG aircraft or all aircraft?

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie

After this happened I did a Google search for EZDOK problems and it said that before uninstalling I should have went into the program and click on restore previous config which I did not do.No,I did not back up any files.Until this happened I was able to hit the A key to scroll around the cockpit.Now that does not work.I really screwed this up.

Edited by henderson80

I wonder which "config" it was referring to?  Cameras.cfg, FSX.cfg, Aircraft.cfg, Panel.cfg??

Once again, only on this PMDG aircraft or all aircraft?  If only the PMDG aircraft, then you need to delete it and reinstall.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I am pretty sure it was fsx.cfg because google had me looking for that.This was on the PMDG 747.I will go ahead and check the default planes and let you know.

27 minutes ago, henderson80 said:

It seems to be a PMDG problem because the default 747 works fine.

Looks like a reinstall of your PMDG product.  Here is a guide on how to post screenshots:

Charlie Aron

Charlie

Your idea did the trick.You are a life saver.Thank you for your very very helpful idea.Iwould have never thought of that.Thank you again.Have a great week.

6 minutes ago, henderson80 said:

Charlie

Your idea did the trick.You are a life saver.Thank you for your very very helpful idea.Iwould have never thought of that.Thank you again.Have a great week.

Glad it worked out! :happy:

• Like 1

Charlie Aron