Sign in to follow this  
micstatic

ORD

Hey Guys.  Back to the hobby after taking 6 years off.  I had been using FSDreamteams ORD.  Great scenery, but see it is no longer supported by the developers.  I do all my flying on VATSIM.  Due to the new runways and old decommissioned runways, my scenery is obviously very out of date compared to real life in terms of runway layouts.  I plan on using FS9 for a few more years.  Eventually I'll be doing a new build and probably going to P3D.  But until then I'm stuck with FS9.  Has anybody found any solutions to get the current runway setup at this airport?  Thanks. 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

It is a long time ago since I bought o’Hare. I think they had an update that added the most northern runway (27R-9L) but that was it. Do you have that update?

They added 6 of 7 different afcads with various types of crosswind setups. Do you have them too. I cant remember if they came along with the update or it was standard with the first purchase. 

hey.  Yes I have that update with 27R-9L.  Not sure if I have extra afcads or if they were just included with that update.  But the airfield has still changed alot since then.  Here it is currently:

https://flightaware.com/resources/airport/ORD/APD/AIRPORT+DIAGRAM/pdf

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

There is no update from FSDT for the southern part of the airport. Thats it for FS9 I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

I am very keen to update KORD by FSDT. So much has changed it looks like a very difficult job....especially in the southern part. Nevertheless I will see what I can do.😉

nice!  Well certainly keep us posted.  take care

Any scenery updates appreciated, Ed, and thanks for the Vegas fix from earlier today too!

John G.

yes.  I just saw the thread about LAS.  That's great.  thanks sir