DJJose

Milviz PC-6 Turbo-Porter Released

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

It's works in 4.4 but not the wx radar

In theory even the weather radar should work if you have an older weather radar updater fix for 4.4 from milviz stored somewhere and do the needed steps manually... 🤔

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Ya it's probably one of the best engine startups I've seen

HI Ryan

Did they find a way around the default flawed turbine model  which is well documented in the RealAir T-Duke manual ?

Edited by domkle

I have no technical insights what MV did exactly but imho it goes way beyond the already good rendition in the TDuke. The Turbine Otter was more than nice already but the immersion in the Porter is really cool. And don't forget the oil cooler door. Did some flights in PNG up to now and I'm really impressed.

Cheers

T.

Roll on pay day 🤗

Anyone purchased it off the Milviz site & received the appropriate discount?

I have their Otter & Beaver & from what I have read on another Sim news site, I'm theoretically entiltled to a 20% discount.

However, when I log on to my Milviz A/C I end up on my purchases page & can't find a way, so far, to go from there to being able to purchase the PC-6.

I also have not received email notification of the deal.

Is there a discount deal?

Thanks

T45

5 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

I have their Otter & Beaver & from what I have read on another Sim news site, I'm theoretically entiltled to a 20% discount.

However, when I log on to my Milviz A/C I end up on my purchases page & can't find a way, so far, to go from there to being able to purchase the PC-6.

Thanks

T45

I have the same experience as yours...

I just emailed Oisin with a Milviz order number and requested a discount code. He's usually very good at replying.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Thanks

T45

The best way is to head on over to their forums and send out an email. Be advised they will be at the expo in Orlando for the next three days so there could be a delay.

I received my code right away.

I read that it can have the GTN750 from Flight1. What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Note the " Boys " are at FlightSimExpo , there may be a delay in getting a reply , Fear Not ,  Osh will reply !

Best CJ

2 hours ago, ega said:

I read that it can have the GTN750 from Flight1. What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Send me a PM 

2 hours ago, ega said:

What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Yes.
Use the Milviz MAMS app, select the Flight 1 GTN, then use the RXP panel assistant in sim to replace the GTN.

7 hours ago, domkle said:

HI Ryan

Did they find a way around the default flawed turbine model  which is well documented in the RealAir T-Duke manual ?

They (we?) did indeed. The Porter the engine tech from the upcoming King Air and is one of the best turbine simulations available right now. It's quite splendid and you can easily blow up the engine if you're not careful so be sure to keep a close eye on the gauges when starting and flying! It will bite you if you abuse it (as I've found out many times the hard way..)

• Like 1

I am another one who never received an email for the discount.

2 minutes ago, Eclex said:

I am another one who never received an email for the discount.

Me either... they should just pull the list again and re-send to people who didn’t get it the first time. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Me either... they should just pull the list again and re-send to people who didn’t get it the first time. 

Same here, I have a long list of MV products. I will be sending a mail to Ois! 

Does someone know if it's originally the Aerosoft (Marcel) project which has been stopped?

1 hour ago, roland_lfor said:

Does someone know if it's originally the Aerosoft (Marcel) project which has been stopped?

It is not. It´s a complete Milviz project.

Tom

I sent the discount inquiry email & Oisin via auto reply, indicated that once they had got through 15 rides at DisneyWorld, 5 brew pubs & perhaps the odd garment shedding joint, they would get back😂

I am guessing Tuesday.

T45

Rides at Universal are better 😂