DJJose

Milviz PC-6 Turbo-Porter Released

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

It's works in 4.4 but not the wx radar

In theory even the weather radar should work if you have an older weather radar updater fix for 4.4 from milviz stored somewhere and do the needed steps manually... 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Ya it's probably one of the best engine startups I've seen

HI Ryan

Did they find a way around the default flawed turbine model  which is well documented in the RealAir T-Duke manual ?

Edited by domkle

Share this post


Link to post

I have no technical insights what MV did exactly but imho it goes way beyond the already good rendition in the TDuke. The Turbine Otter was more than nice already but the immersion in the Porter is really cool. And don't forget the oil cooler door. Did some flights in PNG up to now and I'm really impressed.
 

Cheers

T.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Roll on pay day 🤗

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone purchased it off the Milviz site & received the appropriate discount?

I have their Otter & Beaver & from what I have read on another Sim news site, I'm theoretically entiltled to a 20% discount.

However, when I log on to my Milviz A/C I end up on my purchases page & can't find a way, so far, to go from there to being able to purchase the PC-6.

I also have not received email notification of the deal.

Is there a discount deal?

Thanks

T45

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Anyone purchased it off the Milviz site & received the appropriate discount?

I have their Otter & Beaver & from what I have read on another Sim news site, I'm theoretically entiltled to a 20% discount.

However, when I log on to my Milviz A/C I end up on my purchases page & can't find a way, so far, to go from there to being able to purchase the PC-6.

I also have not received email notification of the deal.

Is there a discount deal?

Thanks

T45

I have the same experience as yours...

I just emailed Oisin with a Milviz order number and requested a discount code. He's usually very good at replying.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Treetops45 said:

Anyone purchased it off the Milviz site & received the appropriate discount?

I have their Otter & Beaver & from what I have read on another Sim news site, I'm theoretically entiltled to a 20% discount.

However, when I log on to my Milviz A/C I end up on my purchases page & can't find a way, so far, to go from there to being able to purchase the PC-6.

I also have not received email notification of the deal.

Is there a discount deal?

Thanks

T45

The best way is to head on over to their forums and send out an email. Be advised they will be at the expo in Orlando for the next three days so there could be a delay.

I received my code right away.

Share this post


Link to post

I read that it can have the GTN750 from Flight1. What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Share this post


Link to post

Note the " Boys " are at FlightSimExpo , there may be a delay in getting a reply , Fear Not ,  Osh will reply !

 

Best CJ

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ega said:

I read that it can have the GTN750 from Flight1. What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Send me a PM 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ega said:

What about RealityXP´s GTN750?

Yes.
Use the Milviz MAMS app, select the Flight 1 GTN, then use the RXP panel assistant in sim to replace the GTN.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, domkle said:

HI Ryan

Did they find a way around the default flawed turbine model  which is well documented in the RealAir T-Duke manual ?

They (we?) did indeed. The Porter the engine tech from the upcoming King Air and is one of the best turbine simulations available right now. It's quite splendid and you can easily blow up the engine if you're not careful so be sure to keep a close eye on the gauges when starting and flying! It will bite you if you abuse it (as I've found out many times the hard way..)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I am another one who never received an email for the discount.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Eclex said:

I am another one who never received an email for the discount.

Me either... they should just pull the list again and re-send to people who didn’t get it the first time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Me either... they should just pull the list again and re-send to people who didn’t get it the first time. 

Same here, I have a long list of MV products. I will be sending a mail to Ois! 

Share this post


Link to post

Does someone know if it's originally the Aerosoft (Marcel) project which has been stopped?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, roland_lfor said:

Does someone know if it's originally the Aerosoft (Marcel) project which has been stopped?

It is not. It´s a complete Milviz project.

 

Tom

Share this post


Link to post

I sent the discount inquiry email & Oisin via auto reply, indicated that once they had got through 15 rides at DisneyWorld, 5 brew pubs & perhaps the odd garment shedding joint, they would get back😂

I am guessing Tuesday.

T45

Share this post


Link to post

Rides at Universal are better 😂

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now