Sign in to follow this  
xxd09

Hotfix

Need some help 

I cannot get this Hotfix 1 to install properly 

I have done the Client only update since P3D 3 so I know the game

I wonder if a clue might be that at no point do I get asked to reactivate P3D during the install  which I believe  is a feature of this Update 

Does that mean P3Dv4.5 Client has not totally properly uninstalled?

I have tried the deactivating box during the P3D 4.5 uninstall and I do then get asked for a Licence but this does not work

Any one help?

xxd09

Hello

You probably need to reset the activations of your P3D from Lockhead Martin. If you uninstall the client you do not need to disable activation.
Write to the support of Lockhead Martin and then you should receive an e-mail that you can reactivate.
I'm sure it will not be this weekend anymore. Because it takes normally 24 hours to get an answer from the support.

Best

Torsten

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Apologies-did not make myself clear 

I can reactivate my P3Dv4.5 Hotfix 1 OK  but this does not fix the problem 

xxd09

That is the P3D v 4.5 Hotfix1 -that is the one I cannot get to install

I have 4.5.11.29723. P3Dv 4.5

xxd09

Do not worry anymore about the hotfix. Uninstall the Client (only), then reinstall the latest version you'll find on LM's website purchase pages.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Not quite sure what you mean there David 

I have 4.5.12.30293 downloaded 

Its the one (Client) that will not install 

xxd09

Now if I 

Install 30293 in the usual way and before running it

1) Delete Generated files folder-after keeping a backup of current file on Desktop 

If that doesn’t work 

2) Delete P3Dv 4 Addons and P3Dv4 files in Documents -after keeping a backup copy on my Desktop 

Would this work?

If it did can I put the 3 Backed up files back -may be one at a time or will that put us back where we were?

xxd09