HighBypass

REX 4 and Soft Clouds - any Cons??

I recently purchased Rex4 with Soft Clouds (only 17 quid from Just Flight) and so far I like it. I'm only using the theme generated from the METAR at my departure airport. Then if I save a flight in progress I'll perhaps update the theme from a METAR closest to my current position, or even my destination. I'm using FSOpen Clouds as my weather engine to inject the METARS in flight.

As I said, I'm enjoying the software and can see the pros, but does anyone have any cons? Or any issues? Cheers.

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Greenbrier Aero Club former member

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I have used it for years before getting Sky Force, and I still use some of its textures now because Environment Force (SF + EF is supposed to replace REX 4) is not available for FSX.  I never have a problem with it, and I love its real-world weather injections too.  🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I use it, can't say I have had any issues in the last year since I installed it.

Edited by Enko
  • Like 1

Thanks guys. :cool:

Mark Robinson

"What's it doing now?"

Greenbrier Aero Club former member

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)