Sign in to follow this  
Indy511

Orbx Australia v2 released

12 minutes ago, DJJose said:

Thank you for posting one of my snaps. However that is an add on payware called YPEC and not necessarily AU2. 😀

Oops! Changed the pic to an Aus v2 one.
Nice composition!

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

22 minutes ago, DJJose said:

What'sssssssss up Stephen!!!!!!!

Hey DJ!

Good to see you still flying and writing on AVSIM. Both are good habits worth keeping!

Not much new in these parts, but was glad to refresh ORBX Australia, and renewing an old acquaintance too!

I am kind of excited about the big news out of Microsoft and hope for and expect the best. What do you think?

:smile:

Kind regards,

Stephen  

On 6/11/2019 at 10:19 AM, pete_auau said:

all  trailers  of  new  addons  are,  simple  solution  if  you  don't  like  it  than  don't  purchase it  pretty  simple.   besides  if  you  got  aus  v1  its  not  a real brainer  not  to purchase  it  with a 40%   discount

Well not all are.

But, yes I was referring to the new MS flightsim..... with full world photoscenery and herds of giraffe and wilderbeast..... never lmao soooo much !

Looks like a fly by of a Far Cry game.... but without the PMDG, the real time weather and Ai traffic thrown into the mix. Boing....!

Whoops.... there go the framerates.... by 75 percent...!

Edited by Gabe777

11 hours ago, F737NG said:

There are some elements that have been greatly improved, namely:

- A CityScene representation for Melbourne
- Excellent new mesh
- Various areas augmented by photo scenery
- Better landclass zoning
- Minor improvements to both Perth and Adelaide city centres, and a few landmarks elsewhere

dowVuOw.jpg

KEjkj5v.jpg

pzKh9R8.jpg

The 27 pictures on the product page give an accurate reflection of what you will see in parts in v2.

If anyone is expecting this to be a 'TrueEarth Australia', then expect disappointment. It is not a sexy, ground-breaking visual experience. It is a landclass product which comes with all the positives and negatives we all know and love / hate.

With the 40% discount for v1 owners, I'm happy with it.

Agree entirely.... and I'm pleased it is not TrueEarth quality, as it means FPS performance will still be good !

I for one, am giving TE a wide berth for a few years until I can double my hardware performance.  It aint going nowhere !

• Like 2

Can anyone do a screenshot of YRTI and YBLN?

Thank you.

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

10 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

I am kind of excited about the big news out of Microsoft and hope for and expect the best. What do you think?

The video looks awesome! I'm excited, but will not be surprised if it does not come to fruition in 2020. Maybe in 2030.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, otreblA said:

Can anyone do a screenshot of YRTI and YBLN?

Thank you.

Sure.

YRTI:
2019-6-12_12-56-37-47k1jlm.jpg

YBLN (with the ORBX freeware):
2019-6-12_13-0-7-460i2jna.jpg

• Like 1

Best,
Christoph

Display resolution: 1920x1080 (8xSSAA)    GPU: 1080TI     CPU: i7-7700K (5.0 OC)    RAM: 16GB     SSD: Samsung 850Evo     Monitor: 27K

FSBetaTesters3.png

11 hours ago, SpiritFlyer said:

Hey DJ!

Good to see you still flying and writing on AVSIM. Both are good habits worth keeping!

Stephan, your kindness is one of the reasons this forum keeps being my favorite!
Take care my friend 🙂

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

On 6/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, David Roch said:

Stephan, your kindness is one of the reasons this forum keeps being my favorite!
Take care my friend 🙂

David,

Your professionalism, knowledge of aviation, understanding and fairness as both an AVSIM leader and a participant has garnered you respect within this community worldwide. Many years ago you earned my trust and affection.

Thank you for your personal kindness as well.

Your friend,

Stephen

:--)))

Thank you for your kind words Stephen.
Will never forget this time with Tom, Geof, you and I here my dear friend.

(Sorry for hijacking this thread. Australia V2 is a real gem!)

😁

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Ron you win this thread 🙂

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I wasn't looking to 'win' anything. I was simply trying to be amusing. :smile:

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Yes, It is a shame that so many contributors seem to feel the need to "win".

To inform would be a better goal, without the implied "I know more than you do so I win".

It was a rather winning post though.😊