Sign in to follow this  
HighFlyer310

Wing View Issues

Hello -

Im having a strange issue when switching to wing view in the NGX.  Im not entirely sure if its NGX related or not.  Shortly after getting in the air if I switch to wing view, a whole chunk of the wing has disappeared and you can only see about the last 10 feet of the wing/winglet.  Starts out fine on the ground & degrades in the air as I cycle through the wing view cameras.  I just did a full drive reformat & reinstall of everything. Never had this issue before.  I did just pick up REX Environment Force & was having some problems with that so I was thinking it might have done something weird.  I tried different liveries & uninstalled EF / deleted shaders.  Still there.  If anyone can shed some light on where this problem is coming from would be much appreciated.  Im using P3Dv4.5. 

Edited by HighFlyer310

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Ok I realize I probably should have posted this in P3D forum (moderators plz move if able). But in further testing it seems that as I climb higher the wing view cameras get screwed up and the wing/fuselage begins to disappear (starting from wing root) until only a small section of the end of the wing is visible. If I start descending the wing slowly comes back in to view... really strange!  I just wiped my P3D install & loaded NGX with no other addons present so not sure what could be causing this. Im certainly no computer programmer which is frustrating because it seems to be 90% of this hobby unfortunately.

Here are some pics of the problem -

2019-6-8_21-53-33-521.jpg

2019-6-8_21-54-31-447.jpg

UPDATE - I stand corrected this should probably be in VR forum.  Think it has something to do with my Rift.. messing up the cameras. 

Edited by HighFlyer310

Tom Moretti

Intel i7-7700k @ 4.8 Ghz - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - 16GB DDR4-3200 Gskill - Nvidia GTX1080 - Corsair H100i V2 - 500GB Samsung 960 EVO m.2 - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

My rift does this as well and it's with every airplane. The clip mode most likely isn't set to correctly.

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda