Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Best KATL please

Not yet released. Martin from FlyTampa woring on it still.

• Like 1

Eric 

The imaginesim product is good.  I live in ATL and am through that airport weekly IRL.   Its fine.  Where P3D and all Microsoft versions ever lack is that the entire city of Atlanta needs to be redone.   it sucks now.  I wish that Orbx would pay attention to some other region than the US west coast or that another developer would take a crack at doing metro atlanta properly.   As a local guy this drives me nuts.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Agree, Imaginesim products are getting better.  I actually end up with more problems with FlyTampa stuff at a few of the dozen of their locations I have.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

One producer I'm done with is fs dream team as their drm is a disaster. ..constant issues with not working.

spacer.png

On 6/10/2019 at 3:12 AM, Boomer said:

One producer I'm done with is fs dream team as their drm is a disaster. ..constant issues with not working.

Sadly for you but one of my favorites. 

I dont have problems with them. 

Maybe its local issues? 

Michael Moe 

• Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

honestly imaginesim's ATL looks good, but is kinda rough on frames, specially if you have a low end pc like me. Apart from that visuals are good, it has SODE and tons of opportunities. The real struggle i got with it are the lack of gates if you're running offline traffic, as not all the gates are represented (not sure why). It's quite honest IMO for 30 bucks. Maybe not 2020 looking but nice for sure.

Imagine Sims version also has an issue where the texture loads slow when panning towards the airport.

It has been much worse in previous versions but isn't cured completely

Shom

[Win 10 Pro, i7-9700K, MSI 3080Ti, 4K screen, Crucial 2666 16GB, 2 500GB Samsung EVOs 850/860]

[MSFS 2020 running with Fenix A320, PMDG 737, FSS E-175, Aerosoft CRJ]

[P3D v5.3 HF2 running with ifly 737 Max 8, FSLabs A319/320/321, Feelthere E170/175/190/195 v3, PMDG 737 NGXu ,TFDI 717, Aerosoft CRJ Pro, Majestic Dash 8, CS 757 iii, Feelthere ERJ-145, Fly The Maddog X, QW 787, PMDG 777]