Boomer

Best KATL please

Not yet released. Martin from FlyTampa woring on it still.

• Like 1

The imaginesim product is good.  I live in ATL and am through that airport weekly IRL.   Its fine.  Where P3D and all Microsoft versions ever lack is that the entire city of Atlanta needs to be redone.   it sucks now.  I wish that Orbx would pay attention to some other region than the US west coast or that another developer would take a crack at doing metro atlanta properly.   As a local guy this drives me nuts.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Agree, Imaginesim products are getting better.  I actually end up with more problems with FlyTampa stuff at a few of the dozen of their locations I have.

• Upvote 1

One producer I'm done with is fs dream team as their drm is a disaster. ..constant issues with not working.

On 6/10/2019 at 3:12 AM, Boomer said:

One producer I'm done with is fs dream team as their drm is a disaster. ..constant issues with not working.

Sadly for you but one of my favorites. 

I dont have problems with them. 

Maybe its local issues? 

Michael Moe 

• Like 1

honestly imaginesim's ATL looks good, but is kinda rough on frames, specially if you have a low end pc like me. Apart from that visuals are good, it has SODE and tons of opportunities. The real struggle i got with it are the lack of gates if you're running offline traffic, as not all the gates are represented (not sure why). It's quite honest IMO for 30 bucks. Maybe not 2020 looking but nice for sure.

Imagine Sims version also has an issue where the texture loads slow when panning towards the airport.

It has been much worse in previous versions but isn't cured completely