Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fjorko

*** Being the optimist I am ***

Guest Fjorko

I bet you that Pixelpoke and Tdragger arn't posting that much anymore because they are working so HARD on getting visibility smoothing fixed for all of us !!!Hahahahahahhahahahahaha ! No seriously - I do believe they are !!! ;-) :-) ;-) :-)

Or maybe they have finally received the DX10 cards and are having way too much fun with the new cloud shadows :-lol

Or, maybe they are all in meetings trying to reach a concensus as to which items in the currently-defined feature set won't make the final cut.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Or maybe...they are working on adding a functionality to set processor priority for IFR flying vs VFR flying.IFR Flying (Priority to smooth guages and no jerkies)...at the expense of visuals/scenaries (you are flying in the much anyway)VFR Flying (Priority to scenaries etc)...:)Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest grapesh

Let it be a VFR then! :)

Guest Bell206freak

Quote:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Let it be a VFR then! :)++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Word, yo!

Guest grapesh

:-beerchug I hope ACES got it so right this time, so they can't stop flying/playing it themselves!Cheers,

Guest tdragger

Too busy working on other things like updates to the map dialogs and other UI stuff.

Guest Fjorko

>Too busy working on other things like updates to the map>dialogs and other UI stuff.Tdragger....yeah yeah ! ;-) ;-). Don't deny it !!! ;-)UI = User Input ??? Whuahahahahahahah

Guest grapesh

Can't wait to see what you guys cooking for us! :)Cheers,

Guest Bell206freak

UI = User InterfaceIt means that they're basically revising the "look" or "appearance" of the menu graphics in Flight Simulator, and it also appears that they're modifying the "Map" dialog.

Guest Fjorko

>UI = User Interface>>It means that they're basically revising the "look" or>"appearance" of the menu graphics in Flight Simulator, and it>also appears that they're modifying the "Map" dialog.>>Hi mate, i was actually being sarcastic !;-) I know what UI means...actually the whole post was meant to be read as being a bit "humorous/sarcastic", but I guess you didn't get that part...;-)I was only having a bit of fun !Cheers

No I think we all knew you were joking His message was a response for me. I really didn't catch what tdragger meant by UI! By the way thanks for explanation Bell206freak!

Guest Fjorko

Oh ok, my mistake - i do apollogise !:-walksmile