Sign in to follow this  
Deltaair1212

FSX 2019

So apparently Microsoft is getting back into the flight sim community with a new simulator made for PC and Console. They dubbed it Flight Sim 2019. There is a trailer on YouTube if you’re interested in looking for yourself. The first thought that came to my mind was “oh looooorrrrd” 😂. But hey, more competition I guess? I imagine they swooped in and snatched the Dovetail simulator back and they’ve been tweaking on it this whole time without telling anyone. Any thoughts on this? I’m sure there will be some mixed feelings since Microsoft screwed everyone whenever they pulled the rug out from underneath the community years ago. That must have left a bad taste....

Edited by Deltaair1212

Well, I just hope they don't mess with the market and start fighting with P3D.  🤔

• Upvote 1

This topic is already alive in Hangar Chat.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals