2020 move over P3D a new old kid on the block.😑

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Please people don’t get your hopes up.

Edited by mpw8679
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Matt Wilson

How soon they forget. Thanks to Lockheed Martin and the third party addon developers we have just gotten P3D to look like the God's Ray promotion Image for FSX. :laugh:

Ted

• Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

3 hours ago, mpw8679 said:

Please people don’t get your hopes up.

Exactly.

14 minutes ago, Arthur42417 said:

omg😱

bye bye xplane and p3d

It really depends whether MS takes this version of Flight Simulator seriously. As I recall, they killed FSX, then they bungled Flight and killed that. Even though people are saying that this version is for the PC, I'd still bet it's no more "for the PC" than any other XBOX game. It will be developed for the next gen XBOX and it might be possible to run it on a PC. Anyway, I agree with Matt Wilson. Let's a see a beta before we all think that P3d4 and XP11 are dodo birds.

The guys that I really feel bad for are the crew at ORBX. Just when they thought it was safe to go back in the water, MS Jaws comes along and messes up the future. ORBX has put a lot of development energy into P3d4 and XP11. Now they have to wonder how much effort it will take to keep up with another flight sim version. MS is not DTG. They WILL produce something of note. But will they grow tired of it again? Good question.

We already have a topic of  this in Hangar Chat. 

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals