Sign in to follow this  
Branech

Can we use the FO voices of FS2Crew in VoxATC and in Pilot2ATC ?

Hello,

Is it possible to buy the copilots voices you use in FS2Crew so that I can use them in VoxATC or in Pilot2ATC?

In these two softwares, I very often use the option "Fist officer respond to Radio and changes Frequencies" and I would like to have the same copilot voice in these ATC  softwares and in FS2Crew.

Edited by Branech

G

Yes, I would need them to speak with ATC in VoxATC.

In fact, I feel like I have 2 copilots : one who handles checklists in FS2 Crew and an another who deals with ATC in VoxATC.

Is there a solution to have only one copilot (voice) ?

For VoxATC and Pilot2ATC, I bought IVONA voices. Can we use these voices in FS2Crew ?

Edited by Branech

G

2 hours ago, Branech said:

Is there a solution to have only one copilot (voice) ?

several ........

for now, cheers

john martin

1 minute ago, vadriver said:

several ........

Thanks John, how wonderfully infused with information that post was.....

Luke Pype

10 hours ago, byork said:

We don't use text to voice... they sound too robotic.

The 64 bit voices, especially those from CereProc and Ivona sound just as good as the recorded human snippet voices. Even the myriad of Win 10 voices don't sound robotic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabloomf1230 said:

The 64 bit voices, especially those from CereProc and Ivona sound just as good as the recorded human snippet voices. Even the myriad of Win 10 voices don't sound robotic. 

👍 Totally agree !

G

12 hours ago, MaDDogz said:

infused with information

i was expecting others more familiar with fs2crew would mention using textaloud (& one's preferred TTS voice) to record the equivalent FO sound files fs2crew uses ? 

for now, cheers

john martin

I've evaluated all the text to voice options.... they're getting better, but they still don't sound quite human, which is why we use real people.

Trust me, I want text to voice more than you.

Recording the 1000s of sound files that goes into each FS2Crew is a very time consuming job.

2 hours ago, byork said:

I've evaluated all the text to voice options.... they're getting better, but they still don't sound quite human, which is why we use real people.

Trust me, I want text to voice more than you.

Recording the 1000s of sound files that goes into each FS2Crew is a very time consuming job. 

It's true that the vocals used in FS2Crew are of a very high quality. The human sounds are exceptionals, and I regret that we can not use these voices in ATC softwares like VoxATC or Pilot2ATC.

G