Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

Microsoft delays consumer launch of Windows Vista

Guest Peter Sidoli

GregI dont expect it will delay the release of FSX. As I read the situation it was never the intention to combine the release of FSX with Vista.FSX is designed to work with XP and the biggest sales in the gaming market have to be in the runup to Christmas.I doubt the release would be stalled until the new year when the gaming market is at its lowest.Peter

Guest ssurjap

I'm still buying a new computer in November. I was going to get it in time for Vista, because FS X, I read somewhere, took advantage of Vista.It's amazing how many of us buy new computers just to play games :).

>I'm still buying a new computer in November. I was going to>get it in time for Vista, because FS X, I read somewhere, took>advantage of Vista.>>It's amazing how many of us buy new computers just to play>games :).What do you plan to do with your old computer after you get a new one?What do folks generally do with their old computer in such situation?I for one...add it to my network, all running/doing somthing to do with FS9.I currently have 4 systems.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Hi,Pass them down to my 2 kids so that they have fairly new systems.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter