Sign in to follow this  
Enko

Hmmm FS what now

Flightsim E3

Edited by Enko
Already Posted

FSX will still have a couple of good years since we don't know when in 2020 the new MSFS will come out.  In addition it will take time for third party developers to catch up and add all the third-party features FSX and P3D currently have available.

One thing I can say is that I was planning on getting P3D in the next few years to replace FSX and now that is not my plan anymore.  I will continue to use FSX:SE and see how much functionality the new sim will give me.

Sim: Prepar3D 5.2 (main) and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020), CH Eclipse Yoke, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA Side Stick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals, Saitek Cessna trim wheel, TrackIR 5, SPAD.neXt running 3 Saitek Logitech panels, ButtKicker Gamer 2, Razer Naga Chroma gaming mouse

System: Intel i5-10600K CPU @ 4.10 GHz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, 64GB DDR4 RAM @ 4200 MHz, ASRock Z490M Pro4, 2TB Intel NVMe SSD 660p, 3 monitors

You can sign up now to be on the FS flight sim insider programme.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

1 hour ago, Dazkent said:

Do you have a link, i can't seem to find it

https://fsi.microsoftstudios.com/

https://www.cnet.com/news/e3-microsoft-flight-simulator-coming-to-pc/

Edited by vortex681

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Let's keep all of the discussion of the "NEW" flight simulator in one general discussion in the Hangar Chat forum.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: