Sign in to follow this  
soloraj

New MS Flight Sim Insider Program Open

55 minutes ago, charliearon said:

And who you are quoting!:blink:  Maybe Rick is my long, lost missing twin brother??:wacko:👴

Charlie, I've been meaning to talk to you about this but I was waiting for the right time. I think we are long lost and disjointed brothers from different families.😂

Not so much twins though as I'm definitely the better looking one.😅

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

I get the pretty home screen and in the upper right is a blank face with a down carat. Click this and it says login. When I do this it takes me to the Xbox page and a block in the center of the page asks for my password. Nothing works here. So apparently it isn't intended to, correct?

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

2 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

Charlie, I've been meaning to talk to you about this but I was waiting for the right time. I think we are long lost and disjointed brothers from different families.😂

Not so much twins though as I'm definitely the better looking one.😅

I guess I have to agree!😄

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I'm at the same spot. I suspect that we're expected to await further instruction at this point... 

Edited by MDFlier

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

17 hours ago, Heimi said:

Not possible to login? It request a password i neber entered 😄

I don't get it either, hahah

Victor Roos

Well I got my confirmation email this morning, after signing up 3 times throughout the day yesterday. I'm now a Microsoft insider! Whatever that means! 

Just cant wait to try this out and see if it really is the one!

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

Surely they can't be stupid enough to repeat the mistakes of "Flight" and "Flight Sim World", however this is Microsoft we're talking about....IF they make a open SDK, release it before the actual sim. have the sim be open to 3rd party mods as FS9, FSX, P3D and even X-Plane, and NO subscription, it will sell like gangbusters, even though folks will need to upgrade PC's to run it. This is a easy one MS, open to mods, no subscriptions....

33 minutes ago, jymp said:

however this is Microsoft we're talking about....

I think this is the key part of your post :laugh:

Give people power to really test their personality.

Ok, so, after a bit of sleuthing, & registering on Xbox insider, the new sim will probably be available from Xbox Games Pass!

(https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/xbox-e3-2019-briefing-recap/)

Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox One And Windows 10 PC)
The next generation of our longest-running franchise, Microsoft Flight Simulator is coming to Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass in 2020, and coming to Xbox One at a later date. Microsoft Flight Simulator is specifically designed to celebrate flight simulation fans through a focus on the authenticity of flying and visually stunning environments. By revamping our tech, working in close collaboration with the community and pursuing the best partnerships across the industry, we intend to deliver the best-in-class flight simulation experience. 

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

with a monthly fee, apart from any cost of game.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 hours ago, djbully said:

Well I got my confirmation email this morning, after signing up 3 times throughout the day yesterday. I'm now a Microsoft insider! Whatever that means! 

Just cant wait to try this out and see if it really is the one!

Now, you have to become an Xbox insider! Seriously!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

2 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Ok, so, after a bit of sleuthing, & registering on Xbox insider, the new sim will probably be available from Xbox Games Pass!

(https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/09/xbox-e3-2019-briefing-recap/)

Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox One And Windows 10 PC)
The next generation of our longest-running franchise, Microsoft Flight Simulator is coming to Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass in 2020, and coming to Xbox One at a later date. Microsoft Flight Simulator is specifically designed to celebrate flight simulation fans through a focus on the authenticity of flying and visually stunning environments. By revamping our tech, working in close collaboration with the community and pursuing the best partnerships across the industry, we intend to deliver the best-in-class flight simulation experience. 

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/pc-games

with a monthly fee, apart from any cost of game.

I dont think it will work like that, unless something has changed.

Currently Xbox gamepass is a subscription thing and gives you access to lots of games without having to purchase them outright. Obviously once the subscription stops you will no longer have access to play those games any more. 

You don't have to subscribe though, you can just buy the game outright, and its yours to keep forever (in theory). I don't think that will be changing in the near term.

Cheers,

Bully.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus Crosshair VI Hero - G.Skill 32GB (2x16GB) 3000 C14 DDR4 @ 3600 14-14-15-14-28-42

AMD Red Devil Radeon 6900XT  2700/2112 1125mv - 3 x Iiyama G-Master GB2888UHSU 4k @ 11560x2160

Saitek X-55 Rhino - Track IR5 - Obutto Sim Cockpit + Triple Monitor Stand - Fancy some Techno? https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_bully/

2 hours ago, Wobbie said:

Now, you have to become an Xbox insider! Seriously!

😂😂😂 😎

3 hours ago, djbully said:

😂😂😂 😎

Haha. That's the whole point. MS insider programs mostly are designed to annoy you with spam emails and surveys. Only a fraction of insiders will meet the beta test criteria. Good luck to all. 

I was just now able to successfully sign into the Insider site.  It appears something has changed as I no longer see the white page with the password box.

Don't know if you guys remember but way back in the days MS did a public beta for I believe FSX. I remember signing up and got a chance to test a few beta builds. I also remember you had to submit your PC specs.