Sign in to follow this  
W2DR

8 New Screen Shots!!

Guest Bell206freak

:snore:Those have dust, and perhaps a cobweb or two on 'em ;)(translation: we've already seen those)

Guest skruer

I can't see anything new... although I did spot a new tree I hadn't seen before. :DKeep them coming (the new ones)

Did you post the wrong shots or something?!? What's new about them??

poor guy, he probably honestly didnt know they were that old,dont be so harsh on him.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Ahh...he knows I'm only having a laugh :-bigangel. It happens. Not that they're bad shots though...they do still look pretty fine, if I do say so myself ;-)...roll on FSX!

If you think that's something, just wait till a week from this coming Saturday! ;-) Should be some real special screenshots on that day. *:-*

>If you think that's something, just wait till a week from>this coming Saturday! ;-) >>Should be some real special screenshots on that day. *:-*hmmm ..... what come from this information Bob D.....????brds

heh. Oh, for a minute there I thought he meant the E3 conference was going to be on April 1...When is E3 anyway?Rhett

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest DazzyB

I am sorry guys! I put my tail between my legs and apologies refusely - I was under the impression that they were new bacause I had never seen them before and couldnt find them anywhere else...Please forgive me!! I promise to do more research before posting on this subject again!...Dazzy.

It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it. I'd rather see some of the screenshots twice than miss something. Post the new ones when you find them. Welcome to the forum(s).Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest JoJoDawg

>heh. Oh, for a minute there I thought he meant the E3>conference was going to be on April 1...>When is E3 anyway?>>>Rhett"Mark your calendar as E3 will be opening its doors May 10-12, 2006"