Sign in to follow this  
frangiasnick

LTFM new istanbul airport

Hello pilots. I am running FSX for my flights. I recently downloaded from this link https://turkishvirtual.com/turkishvirtual_LTFM_scenerys.asp  , the new Istanbul airport ( LTFM ). 

To my concern, the airport has not active jetways (not connecting to my aircraft when using  the ctrl+j command ) , the airport is dark at night and there is no tower frequency to communicate ( only traffic announcements) . can you help me where and how to download the airport so as to be able to use the jetways, have a tower to communicate with (such as all other main airports in fsx ) and be able to see some enlighten buildings like other airports (ex. LTBA ) . Your answers will be helpful so much. Thank you for your time. 

Since it was released by a Virtual Airline your best of course of action might be to contact them with your issues.  I noticed a Contact Us on their page.

Other than that, there is a 2014 version of the airport in the AVSIM library.

Ernest Pergrem

I'm downloading now and will see what happens!

Here is the first answer directly from the README:  There is static jetway in LTFM but, If you have GSX Level 2 and If you want to use the moving jetway,  This means no moving jetways!

Yup, pretty much in the trash can!  I guess you get what you pay for, sometimes!

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

22 hours ago, airernie said:

Since it was released by a Virtual Airline your best of course of action might be to contact them with your issues.  I noticed a Contact Us on their page.

Other than that, there is a 2014 version of the airport in the AVSIM library.

hello again. i tried to download an older version of the airport from avsim libary. the airport is located in MERSIN , somewhere above Cyprus!  an you help me out by providing me with a link that allows me to download an LTFM airport that represents (even a basic image with normal graphics) of the LTFM airport , where i can download it ? 

P.S. at least working jetways and (including enlighten buildings and ATC tower will be the best solution ) but at least working jetways. thank you for your time. 

23 hours ago, charliearon said:

Here is the first answer directly from the README:  There is static jetway in LTFM but, If you have GSX Level 2 and If you want to use the moving jetway,  This means no moving jetways!

Yup, pretty much in the trash can!  I guess you get what you pay for, sometimes!

hello again. i would like to help me out where can i download a decent version of LTFM . I just want the airport to have lights at night , an atc tower , and moving jetways. I do not care about having the best detailed graphics such as P3D. Just a decent version like other airports in fsx.  please help me out by providing me a downloadable link , to download and install the airport on my fsx simulator. I would like to prior-thank you for your time and interest. i just wanna tell you that i really often visit istanbul on my flights. that new airport means a lot to me (since ataturk is going for foreclosure) . enlighten me with knowledge please. thank you. 

Sorry, nothing available besides the one you found that nobody has had any good luck with.  Areosoft wanted to do it as a payware but could not get permission to do a photo shoot of the airport first.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

32 minutes ago, frangiasnick said:

hello again. i would like to help me out where can i download a decent version of LTFM . I just want the airport to have lights at night , an atc tower , and moving jetways.

The only one I found was https://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=LTFM+Ersay+Kilinc&CatID=root&Go=Search.

That is probably the one you have already downloaded from AVSIM.

Ernest Pergrem

Just noticed this on the Turkish Virt Airlines for this scenery,could this be the issue?

• Flags of The World,
• FF Library,
• Mister X Library,
• Open Scenery X,

Auto Gate plugin from Marginal, <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
• Download 'apt.dat' file here and overwrite the file via this patch:xxxxxxxxxxx

Disregard last, wanted to edit but dont seem to have the button..

There is static jetway in LTFM but, If you have GSX Level 2 and If you want to use the moving jetway,

1)backup korukltfm, korukltfm2, korukltfm3 file than delete from scenery file

Hello, my friends again. I tried to install on my basic FSX, the following programs 

1) GSX Level 1 

2) GSX Level 2

---> GSX LEVELS WERE DOWNLOADED FROM (FSDreamTeam ) site. 

continuing on.

3) Service Pack 1

4) Service Pack 2

5) Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 

I need help for the following three different types of problems 

Type A: Ground Services 

Ground Services even if updated to level 2, all jetways are replaced with new ones, but not movable. Also, the pushback truck is gone. 

Type B: Aircraft Issue 

I always fly with my beloved default BOEING 737-800. I noticed that cabin windows are now seen enlighten from outside (bug fixed ) and the tail logo light finally appears. to my happiness, i realized a major difference in the virtual cockpit view. The cockpit is extremely brightened than it used to. i am providing you with some images to see the difference, and I wait for your important help to reset back to my original cockpit lighting mode. 

*** FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MY OPERATING SYSTEM IS, WINDOWS 7 - 64bit ***

Type C  Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 ( what to do now ) 

I tried to download from this page https://www.prepar3d.com/support/sdk/ the above program. The problem is that the exe. file that i get right after downloading , simply creates a folder with the name Lockheed Martin in C:\Program Files. the program is not installed on my computer. please help me by providing me a direct link to install the Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 , or just Prepar3D V4 SDK on my computer. ( a complete installation)

P.S.: I cannot upload the images of the different cockpit lighting (referred to problem Type b: ) . please tell me a way to show you, to see the difference, so as for you to be able to enlighten me with your knowledge. 

Thank you so much for your time and your interest. 

Edited by frangiasnick

Charlie Aron

On 6/11/2019 at 3:02 PM, charliearon said:

Mr Charlie Aron, as i have seen you are a professional. could you please provide me with an email address so as to communicate with you about my fsx problems? i would appreciate a lot! mine is : . please send me your e-mail address via personal message. thank you . ! 

Edited by charliearon
deleted email address

No email address given out.  Post your problems in this topic only!

Charlie Aron

1 hour ago, charliearon said:

No email address given out.  Post your problems in this topic only!

i have posted my problems on this page and the only answer I have got, was about uploading image. so i am reposting the same message again. 

Hello, my friends again. I tried to install on my basic FSX, the following programs 

1) GSX Level 1 

2) GSX Level 2

---> GSX LEVELS WERE DOWNLOADED FROM (FSDreamTeam ) site. 

continuing on.

3) Service Pack 1

4) Service Pack 2

5) Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 

I need help for the following three different types of problems 

Type A: Ground Services 

Ground Services even if updated to level 2, all jetways are replaced with new ones, but not movable. Also, the pushback truck is gone. 

Type B: Aircraft Issue 

I always fly with my beloved default BOEING 737-800. I noticed that cabin windows are now seen enlighten from outside (bug fixed ) and the tail logo light finally appears. to my happiness, i realized a major difference in the virtual cockpit view. The cockpit is extremely brightened than it used to. i am providing you with some images to see the difference, and I wait for your important help to reset back to my original cockpit lighting mode. 

*** FOR YOUR INFORMATION, MY OPERATING SYSTEM IS, WINDOWS 7 - 64bit ***

Type C  Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 ( what to do now ) 

I tried to download from this page https://www.prepar3d.com/support/sdk/ the above program. The problem is that the exe. file that i get right after downloading , simply creates a folder with the name Lockheed Martin in C:\Program Files. the program is not installed on my computer. please help me by providing me a direct link to install the Prepar3D v4 SDK 4.3.29.25520 , or just Prepar3D V4 SDK on my computer. ( a complete installation)

P.S.: I cannot upload the images of the different cockpit lighting (referred to problem Type b: ) . please tell me a way to show you, to see the difference, so as for you to be able to enlighten me with your knowledge. 

Thank you so much for your time and your interest. 

I don't have GSX, never did!  You have provided NO images to show your problems.  Why are you messing with the P3D SDK?  SP1 and SP2...have you never had those in your FSX before now?

Charlie Aron