Sign in to follow this  
frangiasnick

LTFM new istanbul airport

Besides all that, the scenery is an extreme FPS killer. Especially when I switched my extensive AI traffic from LTBA to LTFM.

I felt like I was in a slide show and removed the scenery immediately. No offense, it's freeware and currently the only one for LTFM as far as I know.

Edited by hba

5 hours ago, hba said:

Besides all that, the scenery is an extreme FPS killer.

Similar experience here unfortunately and had to remove it from my system.

Bill

On 9/21/2019 at 7:51 PM, hba said:

Besides all that, the scenery is an extreme FPS killer. Especially when I switched my extensive AI traffic from LTBA to LTFM.

I felt like I was in a slide show and removed the scenery immediately. No offense, it's freeware and currently the only one for LTFM as far as I know.

Oh my god.. Thank goodness I found this.... I installed this scenery and was doing a flight from eddf to this airport... This was my first flight to this airport after adding the scenery.... I get stable 25 fps and I have set it to locked there... As soon as I approach airport area I saw  a sudden jump in VAS by about 300MB...mind it I was not even close to anywhere in airport.. It was just approachjjng the area... Then on my final approach as LOC was captured and I was turningn.. Fps dropped to 8!!! It's a terrible scenery.... Very laggy.. And not at all optimised.. I guess freeware so what more to expect.. I just deleted that scenery completely! 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2019 at 9:44 PM, frangiasnick said:

I always fly with my beloved default BOEING 737-800. .... The cockpit is extremely brightened than it used to..

Hi Nick??

The only reason I can think of is that perhaps the Dome light has been switched on. Have you checked that? You might need to call up one of the panel views (the overhead panel) to do that as I'm not sure if the default 737 VC has a working switch.

Good luck.

I hope it's OK to post this link to another forum which might be of some use in solving your problem.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthread.php?290704-Lights-in-default-737-VC-at-night

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)