Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

Does Aerosoft know more ....

1 minute ago, GSalden said:

Surely you will not see FSX/XP/P3D aircraft in the new Sim. It is a little  bit Mauve to think that.

This is far more advanced ...

As far as we know It could be FSlabs too haha, I don't get why people assume it is Aerosoft so quickly.

But it is great publicity for them, which might be very good, they work hard so at least they can get extra attention from this 😊.

Regards,

Simbol

Just now, simbol said:

As far as we know It could be FSlabs too haha, I don't get why people assume it is Aerosoft so quickly.

Because it uses the same incorrect font they use.

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Just now, simbol said:

I see, so nobody else can use the same font? 😉.

S.

Considering it's their own custom, proprietary font, no, they most likely can't.

• Like 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

2 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Considering it's their own custom, proprietary font, no, they most likely can't.

How are you so certain it is that font? Could it not be Airbus uses characters in that shape, Aerosoft developed its own font to replicated it and now MS has also done the same in order to also replicated it? The results are both fonts looks the same as Airbus fonts.

😉

S.

Just now, simbol said:

How are you so certain it is that font? Could it not be Airbus uses characters in that shape, Aerosoft developed its own font to replicated it and now MS has also done the same in order to also replicated it? The results are both fonts looks the same as Airbus fonts.

😉

S.

Because it's a well-known issue with the Aerosoft birds, going back years. They have a very unique, custom made font that is also wrong. It's not accurate to the 320. Would be a bit of a miracle if a completely different developer managed to nail the exact same inaccuracies.

• Like 1

Is everyone going to be turning themselves inside out about this for the next year until the product arrives?

• Like 1

David Porrett

4 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Is everyone going to be turning themselves inside out about this for the next year until the product arrives?

Yes.

• Like 10

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

3 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Yes.

All rational behaviour and reason to go out of the window.
(Nothing new there).

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

31 minutes ago, irrics said:

It is good to see the avionics working correctly at the 57 second mark

But is not an Airbus, so for some it doesn't matter :) 

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

14 minutes ago, DavidP said:

YES! 

• Like 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

15 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Si papi

9 minutes ago, F737NG said:

All rational behaviour and reason to go out of the window.
(Nothing new there).

Ain't that the truth .... 🙄

David Porrett

I find this exceptionally exciting.

I mean how many of us really thought Microsoft was ever going to get back into the space?

This is fantastic if you ask me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Surely you will not see FSX/XP/P3D aircraft in the new Sim. It is a little bit naive to think that.

This is a new engine so none of our “simple” AC will work. This is far more advanced ...

I was going to read the rest of your reply but seeing I'm a bit naive there is no since of continuing this conversation. I guess you know more than what is currently available and others observations are pointless to this topic. I thought this was conversation. I was naive to think it was. I'm out of this topic. 

Edited by Wise87

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro