Sign in to follow this  
jt233

Looking for P3D tool.

So I am trying to remember the name of a tool I used to have for P3D that would allow you to disable airports and scenery that you don't need for your flight so you would use fewer system resources. Anyone know what it's called thanks 

Jason Thiers

14 minutes ago, Sam said:

Sounds like simstarter

Thanks, I checked it out but it doesn't look like what I remember however the name sounds familiar so maybe that is it. 

Thanks again 👍

Jason Thiers

SceneryConfigEditor if using the the classic scenery library. Or an xml editor like AddonOrganiser if scenery installed in the ADDON Folder.

I have not had much luck mixing the two systems so I (for now) stick with the classic scenery library system as I have some older sceneries as well as P3D V3/4

Gordon

Have two separate rigs;- windows 10 for P3D (v 3.4) an windows 7 for FSX. am using Andrew Thorntons's

Scenery Editor on both, superb utility.

Why are you asking the same question as 3 days ago ?

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof