Sign in to follow this  
Noel

This could be way cool: dual functions assigned to one axis!

Guest JoJoDawg

>Jeroen, I come here (like most people I'm assuming) to read>up on any new news or discussions. However, nearly every>single post I come to you feel the need to reply to it. This>would be fine if it wasn't for the consistent discrediting>literally every single persons views or ideas. Like your>original reply to this post, it offers no real input and>verging on spam. Your sarcasm is always childish and frankly>I'm getting bored of it.Amen. I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't know why he must make everyone else feel inferior to him. Too much of an "I'm better than you" attitude. What's up with the "kids" comments all the time? What, kids can't be mature and smart. Noel: Sorry about the intervention going on in your thread. Guess it was coming from the excessive attitude lately.Heck I thought I was the only one that noticed it.