Sign in to follow this  
fofs

Pilot2ATC website down ?

No.  I just checked and it is up and running.

Try using a different browser or clearing the cache in your browser.

Dave

Just been running the free access to your program  Thank you for the access !   Can the program display WT3 AI Aircraft on the P2A Integrated Map ?  I have read that P2A will react with AI Traffic from WT3 but should it also display it ?  I've tried changing Multiplayer AI traffic to World traffic ( other ) & going for the max aircraft 19  & the followed the steps carefully in the preferences in WT3, however only see one heavy aircraft which indicates ( hover over with mouse ) that it should be on a pre- planned flight path but is clearly in the wrong location.  So I wandered could  this be a limitation to the free access ? I'm sure I read, full access to program   Many thanks J

There are no limits to the program functions during trial.

If you set it up correctly, it should be able to see WT3 traffic, limited to the 19 aircraft that x-Plane has.

You could try running it with the native X-Plane traffic and see if that works, then go back and set up the WT3 traffic again.

Dave

After reloading the following day  I now have the WT3 AI showing in the display.  I have also found a couple good free sound wave files Mic click off & On   Com Radio Swap tone works well with the mic click off  & a Mic click on tone works well with the Speech Recognized Tone option.  As an Idea, (I sure you have already looked into this ) I think it would be great to have the Mic click on linked to when you press the PTT button.   Would that be at all possible in a future update ?  Jon   

Is it possible to share these waves files on your forum?  I can check with the originator for any permissions  All helps to increase immersion  + Do you have any of your own additional sound waves as an alternative ?

Jon

You could host the files on your own cloud drive, like Dropbox, and post a link to them here in the forum.

You should start a new thread if you do this because this thread topic is about the web site being down.

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC