Sign in to follow this  
Guest lemonadedrinker

!!!! hello to Tdrageer and Pixelpoke !!!!

Hey guys are you still there???? your`s blogs are nearly death... no posts since february (except one..)...it`s addicted :(((just say hello to us :) (Mike and Jason) :)))btw Jason ... what`s about new screens ... :)))brds

I guess they've gotten disgusted by the increasing hostility and whining towards them and their product here and elsewhere over the last month or so.If the same had happens in my (theoretical) community I'd have disappeared myself too.

"I guess they've gotten disgusted by the increasing hostilityand whining towards them and their product here and elsewhereover the last month or so.If the same had happens in my (theoretical) community I'd havedisappeared myself too."LOL, good one. Let them work on the program, probably why they are not posting, geez! Perfect example of why you say nothing until it's released.Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest Andre_Hedegaard

>I guess they've gotten disgusted by the increasing hostility>and whining towards them and their product here and elsewhere>over the last month or so.What hostility, where?

Guest JoJoDawg

>I guess they've gotten disgusted by the increasing hostility>and whining towards them and their product here and elsewhere>over the last month or so.>If the same had happens in my (theoretical) community I'd have>disappeared myself too.Geez give me a break. Don't put words into their mouth please. If I was them I would be disgusted about someone trying to be their PR agent.brds: I think just a little bit ago Tdragger posted something about having less and less time for the boards lately. Maybe they are gearing up for the E3 show in May. We may get a few more screens in before then, but I'm not expecting much before the show.

Guest tdragger

By the time I see a question it's already been answered by a bunch of you so there doesn't seem much point in posting! ;)

But the fact that none of us have any idea what we're talking about in those answers shouldn't deter you from joining in :-) .Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest thscholz

I think it's comments like this from another thread:All I'm asking you for, tdragger, as you seem like someone with plenty of time on handThat's seems to be a good reason for Mike and Jason to refrain from posting.CheersThomas

Maybe, but one thing most people will agree. Who wants to deal with their work stuff in their own time, not me. Well unless they pay you that might be different.

Guest alex333

Thomas, "All I'm asking you for, tdragger, as you seem like someone with plenty of time on hand"If I recall correctly, that one was an ironical one. But on the other hand, there were many complaints and many "do this and do thats", and I'm getting your point. Certainly, one might refrain from communicating too much, when there are attacks lurking everywhere.But I suppose, the E3 plays its part, too... ;)Alex

>All I'm asking you for, tdragger, as you seem like someone>with plenty of time on handThomas, you take this too serious.I remember this post (but not the poster) - this post was meant to be ironic! Wasn't there even a " ;-) " posted with it? And I'm pretty sure, tdragger has taken it as what it was: a joke!Wolfgang

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi there Thomas,that comment is part of something I posted and had you read the rest of the post you might have realised it was an attempt at humour. To explain my thinking to you in short words goes a bit like this; he works full-time(I guess) for MS,he has a blog he keeps up, he responds with much good sense on these forums to our vast( very, very big) range of questions and queries and so on and so on...>>>I think it's comments like this from another thread:All I'm asking you for, tdragger, as you seem like someone with plenty of time on handThat's seems to be a good reason for Mike and Jason to refrain from posting.<<<

Guest tdragger

The problem is that by the time I get the chance to post the signal-to-noise ratio has dropped so far that I figure my post will get lost. Maybe when things lighten up a bit and I can surf the forum during peak hours I can catch a few questions and provide direct answers before the noice level gets too high.

Just speaking for me, there is no way a post from either you or Pixelpoke will get lost here regardless of the noise level. The first thing I look for are posts by either of you - those signatures are a good signal booster and provide a really good filter to block the noise - or at least attenuate it to a tolerable level :-) . I'd hate to see you guys not post just because it gets a bit rowdy at times. Between this forum and the blogs I've seen more direct information in the last few months than in the last 23 years (yep, I started with FS2 on an Apple IIE). Keep it up, we'll find the message.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.