Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Xtreme Prototypes GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0 soon?

If everything went as expected by the devs, the aircraft should be released soon ("first half of 2019").

I look forward to her very much. The panel and analog instruments are superb!

learjet.png

• Like 1

- TONY -

I'm looking forward to this as well.

- Aaron

Whatever happened to the bug fixes in v2? I sent the devs a couple of messages last year but just some vague promises they would be fixed.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Moderators and admins: I would like to send an email to Xtreme Prototypes and ask them to come in this thread to give us an update. Is it OK to do so?

- TONY -

13 hours ago, Simicro said:

Moderators and admins: I would like to send an email to Xtreme Prototypes and ask them to come in this thread to give us an update. Is it OK to do so?

Why wont that be ok? I cant see how this may be against the forum rules

• Like 1

Juan Ramos

This is the address I have used in vain attempts to get them to fix minor but irritating bugs like the altimeter not clicking over to show the correct altitude. When at 40,000ft it will show 39000 as the whole digits do not change.

reachus@xtremeprototypes.com

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Thank you Ray and xender.

Ray, maybe they did not reply to you or fix because they are now concentrating on V3.

- TONY -

@Simicro, it seems to me they are using v3 to fix bugs amongst other things. I wrote to them in April 2018 about the altimeter bug and never received a reply. So perhaps that means that unless I buy v3 that bug will not be fixed.

If they do accept your invitation to post here I'd like to know why that bug hasn't been fixed in v2.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

@Ray Proudfoot All right Ray. I've just sent a query through the contact form. If I get no answer, I'll use the email you provided. In any case I will keep everybody informed of the outcome.

Hi, According to FSELITE you would release GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0 sometimes in the first half of 2019. https://fselite.net/news/xtreme-prototypes-glj-v3-announced/ Maybe it has been delayed. In any case it would be very kind of you to update the community in this AVSIM thread. https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/555929-xtreme-prototypes-glj-model-25-se-v30-soon/ That would be much appreciated. Tony

• Like 1

- TONY -

Guys is not Xtreme67 from "Xtreme prototypes GLJ25"? But was last online on Mai 14 2018 maybe not so much help either.

Bruno

• Like 1

Bruno 

Thanks Bruno.

I've just PM:

Xtreme67
Alain Rouleau
Producer - X-Series
Xtreme Prototypes, Inc.
Montreal (Canada)

Obvisously he is a Xtreme prototypes representative.

- TONY -

1 hour ago, Simicro said:

Thank you Ray and xender.

Ray, maybe they did not reply to you or fix because they are now concentrating on V3.

But surely they should fix all outstanding bugs in one version before starting the next especially when v3 is not free for existing users. There was another bug I now remember. The pressure on the altimeter would not show a trailing zero for some pressures. I’m sure others can check that now.

There’s no way I’m buying another version just to have these bugs fixed. That is not good customer service. How much are they changing to warrant a new version? I thought the aircraft was a finished product.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

9 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That is not good customer service.

Get use to it Ray...
That's the way some of the developers, like Milviz, Carenado and a few others operate these days. 
Sad but true.

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Canadians, eh!?  😡   Oh wait. I'm Canadian... never mind....

Edited by odourboy

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

1 hour ago, Egbert Drenth said:

Get use to it Ray...
That's the way some of the developers, like Milviz, Carenado and a few others operate these days. 
Sad but true.

Seems such a shame though when the rest of the aircraft and panel is excellent. It’s had a gold star award from PC Pilot and they don’t give those out for nothing. They are certainly a step up from Carenado because the documentation is second to none.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather