Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

X-P equivalent of Real Air T-Duke

Just wondering if there is a payware aircraft in this category up to the quality of Real Air for X-P?

dave

I don't know how to answer.  For me my fav Xplane11 aircraft is the Premier 1A with Reality XP.  I have watched videos of the real Premier and the sense up front is comparable to the real video.  But I know jets are too fast for some.  The Premier 1A has nice slow speed manners, and also incorporates the librain free plugin which is very realistic, so much so that I have to put on my sweater when I am simming in rainy Xplane 11, lol

With the right winds, the Premier 1A can hop the pond to Great Britain as well, I had one flight with a 530 mph ground speed,  Aerobask makes the Epic 1000 for Xplane 11 but I still feel the Premier 1A steals the show in the genre of single pilot handled aircraft, as long as you have the GUI of RealityXP.

John

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Just wondering if there is a payware aircraft in this category up to the quality of Real Air for X-P?

dave

The RW Design B60 Royal Turbine Duke is not too bad, especially since it supports the RXP GTN gauges. After awhile though, you will still want to go back and fly the RealAir version in P3d4.

• Upvote 1

Jay Bloomfield

The RW design is alright.  I'm waiting for the (almost ready) Skunkcrafts Lancair Legacy...which will also have the RXP GTN support.

If you're looking for a GA that's quality I'd go for the Vflyteair Twin Comanche.

• Upvote 1

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

• Upvote 1

David Womacks CFI,CFII,MEI

Copilot: Captain have you ever flown a 777 before?

Captain:Nope,but we got a strong tail wind and the bar in Hong Kong stays open till 5am, so lets kick the tires, light the fires and, get the hell outta here.

That King Air 350 is by far the best plane in my hanger and I have done about 8 or so paints for it...

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

b0814f2d5cd6c708b2ec22681b36795f.jpg

I have the aerofoil king air 350 and it's pretty darn good.

I hope for something like the Lencair Legacy with retractable landing gear. It was fast, good looking, had a decent flight model, and had a great panoramic view in the cockpit. So far, there is not really something like it for XP. The closest may be the Epic 1000 with its GTN like SkyView system.

2 hours ago, Paul Schmidt said:

I hope for something like the Lencair Legacy with retractable landing gear. It was fast, good looking, had a decent flight model, and had a great panoramic view in the cockpit. So far, there is not really something like it for XP. The closest may be the Epic 1000 with its GTN like SkyView system.

Skunkcrafts is coming out with one.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/159176-skunkcrafts-lancair-legacy-rg/

|Ryan Butterworth|

| i7 4790K@4.4GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1080Ti | ASUS Z97-Pro | 1TB 860 Evo | 500GB 840 Evo Win10 Pro | 1TB Samsung 7200rpm | Seasonic X750W |

Posted (edited)

I know, but it is not finished yet. I have their Chipmunk, and it is a bit dated, but a great taildragger.

Edited by Paul Schmidt

I can second the Hot Start TBM 900. Just purchased. Outstanding simulation, very detailed! Flamed the engine on start up first rattle out of the box so you will have to learn how to start this turboprop correctly! Looks outstanding in VR, just be deliberate on where you click in the cockpit.

I now have the TBM and it is very good. The G1000 is excellent.

Today I picked up the MilViz T310r (on sale today and tomorrow)......It is very good. I have about +/- 1500 rw hours in a straight (non turbo 310r) and I have been impressed with the milviz 310r in P3d. The turbo version is great in X-P 11 I was looking for a decent piston twin for X-P and this MilViz will do nicely plus I have always had a soft spot for the 310r.