Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

X-P equivalent of Real Air T-Duke

Just wondering if there is a payware aircraft in this category up to the quality of Real Air for X-P?

dave

I don't know how to answer.  For me my fav Xplane11 aircraft is the Premier 1A with Reality XP.  I have watched videos of the real Premier and the sense up front is comparable to the real video.  But I know jets are too fast for some.  The Premier 1A has nice slow speed manners, and also incorporates the librain free plugin which is very realistic, so much so that I have to put on my sweater when I am simming in rainy Xplane 11, lol

With the right winds, the Premier 1A can hop the pond to Great Britain as well, I had one flight with a 530 mph ground speed,  Aerobask makes the Epic 1000 for Xplane 11 but I still feel the Premier 1A steals the show in the genre of single pilot handled aircraft, as long as you have the GUI of RealityXP.

John

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Just wondering if there is a payware aircraft in this category up to the quality of Real Air for X-P?

dave

The RW Design B60 Royal Turbine Duke is not too bad, especially since it supports the RXP GTN gauges. After awhile though, you will still want to go back and fly the RealAir version in P3d4.

• Upvote 1

The RW design is alright.  I'm waiting for the (almost ready) Skunkcrafts Lancair Legacy...which will also have the RXP GTN support.

If you're looking for a GA that's quality I'd go for the Vflyteair Twin Comanche.

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That King Air 350 is by far the best plane in my hanger and I have done about 8 or so paints for it...

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I have the aerofoil king air 350 and it's pretty darn good.

I hope for something like the Lencair Legacy with retractable landing gear. It was fast, good looking, had a decent flight model, and had a great panoramic view in the cockpit. So far, there is not really something like it for XP. The closest may be the Epic 1000 with its GTN like SkyView system.

Paul Schmidt

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

2 hours ago, Paul Schmidt said:

I hope for something like the Lencair Legacy with retractable landing gear. It was fast, good looking, had a decent flight model, and had a great panoramic view in the cockpit. So far, there is not really something like it for XP. The closest may be the Epic 1000 with its GTN like SkyView system.

Skunkcrafts is coming out with one.

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/159176-skunkcrafts-lancair-legacy-rg/

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I know, but it is not finished yet. I have their Chipmunk, and it is a bit dated, but a great taildragger.

Edited by Paul Schmidt

Paul Schmidt

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

I can second the Hot Start TBM 900. Just purchased. Outstanding simulation, very detailed! Flamed the engine on start up first rattle out of the box so you will have to learn how to start this turboprop correctly! Looks outstanding in VR, just be deliberate on where you click in the cockpit.

System: i7-10700K, Asus Formula XII, 32GB ram, Samsung 2TB NVMe SSD, EVGA FTW 3090, HP Reverb G2 headset

Hardware: VitualFly Yoko yoke, VirtualFly TQ6 throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Simulations: MSFS 2020 (VR), P3Dv5.3 (VR), X-Plane 11.5 (VR), DCS (VR)

I now have the TBM and it is very good. The G1000 is excellent.

Today I picked up the MilViz T310r (on sale today and tomorrow)......It is very good. I have about +/- 1500 rw hours in a straight (non turbo 310r) and I have been impressed with the milviz 310r in P3d. The turbo version is great in X-P 11 I was looking for a decent piston twin for X-P and this MilViz will do nicely plus I have always had a soft spot for the 310r.