Sign in to follow this  
Guest RGH

Is it too early to ask?

> Your quotation is what that website says Microsoft says and is pretty valueless. > A direct quote from Microsoft would have some value.ok buddy! Go to: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/sim/microsoftfl...utoplay=6141987and watch the video at the bottom "Microsoft Games for Windows Vista Interview" (Jan 5) with Chris Donaghue (Microsoft Director of Gaming). I trust thats what u were looking for!!

Guest RGH

Hi What I would realy like to know, and I can not find know referance to it.Will FSX be compatable With PC's With X2 CPU's & SLI. All the best.Rex

it is sad that some people still confuse the company called M$ with the company called Microsoft.

>wingnut1>>Your quotation is what that website says Microsoft says and is>pretty valueless. A direct quote from Microsoft would have>some value.>>tasmanet>>Does your contempt for Microsoft, or M$ as you call it, stop>you from using its products?It probably stops him from paying for them.

no, as has been said before FSX will only run on XBox 3.

Guest RGH

Thank youI miss understood and as I have not read it before I thought FSX was the replacement for FSV1111.Not to worry AGE you know and not been as noligable as you chaps on flight simulation.I will still have to wait.All the best to you.Rex.