Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Md11, is there one right now for P3dv4.5?

The PMDG one is dead.

Is there another contender?

Cheers.

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Boomer said:

The PMDG one is dead.

Is there another contender?

Cheers.

With the overall quality of the PMDG? NO😭!

Regards

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

It's sad that PMDG won't make another MD-11 any time soon, so you'll be stuck with SS or the Rotate MD-11 for XP11 when it releases

• Upvote 1

Aaron Kim

MOS 8502 @ 2Mhz, 512 KB 1750 Ram Expansion Unit, VIC-II E (40 columns mode), SID 6581 3-voice sound chip. 

그래요!! 

As big a fan of the MD-11 as I am -- I still can't bring myself to get the Skysim one at the present time.  I'm afraid I'd be let down after flying the PMDG MD-11 in FSX for so long.  A person could retrofit Ernie Alston's ISG FMC as a 2D popup in the plane, and presumably it would be a little more realistic.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

12 minutes ago, Mace said:

As big a fan of the MD-11 as I am -- I still can't bring myself to get the Skysim one at the present time.  I'm afraid I'd be let down after flying the PMDG MD-11 in FSX for so long.  A person could retrofit Ernie Alston's ISG FMC as a 2D popup in the plane, and presumably it would be a little more realistic.

That's why I keep my FSX alive, only to fly the PMDG MD11! In the future, may be the Rotate MD11 will be available for X Plane.

• Like 1

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

1 hour ago, Pat Mussotte said:

That's why I keep my FSX alive, only to fly the PMDG MD11!

Will this still activate?

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Will this still activate?

I change my computer 2 months ago and reinstall FSx and the PMDG MD11 without problem!

Patrick Mussotte

8 minutes ago, Pat Mussotte said:

I change my computer 2 months ago and reinstall FSx and the PMDG MD11 without problem!

Yeah ok activated fine for me as well, cheers.

spacer.png