Sign in to follow this  
Rod

In flight and flight planner map

I am looking for a flight planner map and an in flight map to replace the very small map on P3d v4.4.  Hopefully not to complicated, I'm very new at this.  It is very time consuming clicking the edge of the map over and over to get where your going.

iPad, Fltplan.com, and Fltplan Go app!  No challengers!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

mod:  Please delete double post.  

Edited by SAX702

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

18 hours ago, SAX702 said:

Suggest Little Navmap.  

+1   Simply the best and for free

• Like 1

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Wouldn't the new Navigraph Charts do exactly what OP is asking?

Auto-generate flight plan and then it can act, among other things, as a moving map with your flight plan shown.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions.  I will probably check out Little Nav Map and Navigraph.  I kinda like the price on LNM.

Rod