Sign in to follow this  
drpernar

Upgrade from RXP GNS 430 WAAS unlimited V1 to V2

Hello!

Is there any way to upgrade RXP GN S430 V1 WAAS unlimited (for FSX) which I bought some years before to RXP GNS 430/530 V2 (for Prepar3D)?

If yes, what will be the price and what are the required steps?

Thanks and greetings from

Robert!

Hi,

The genuine Reality XP GNS 540/430 V2 is not an upgrade but a newer, completely different product.

There was a.discount coupon for while when we've initially released the product more than 2 years ago now, but it is unfortunately no longer available.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi,

is there any way to reactivate the discount coupon for the RXP GNS 540/430 V2 for old customers like me, because unfortunately these customers will NOT invest the same amount of money again for the new version....?

I think this is quite an easy decision option for the head of this company ;-).

Greetings from Robert!

Hi,

If money is the issue, I'd suggest you wait the next time we have promotions. In the meantime, you may want to poll other customers on our GNS V2 forums for their own appreciation of how they value their GNS V2 vs the legacy?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi,

money is not the issue, but one shall always try to get a good price, no matter what product ;-). I have finally bought the new GNS 430 and 530 V2 panels. The offer with a 50% coupon for the 2nd device was ok for me.

I hope when the new G500/G600 PFD/MFD is ready that a bundle will be offered together with the GTN 750/650 devices - a complete package special launch price 😉.

Thank you very much and greetings from

Robert!

• Like 1