Sign in to follow this  
Simicro

Clouds and sky textures in the 777 Cadet Training

Hi,

I like a lot the light, sky and clouds textures in the 777 Cadet Training and more specifically TRAININGFLIGHT_PART1 to 4.

Can you please say if the video was made on FSX or P3D and which clouds/sky textures/ shaders addons were used?

Thanks.

- TONY -

8 hours ago, Simicro said:

Hi,

I like a lot the light, sky and clouds textures in the 777 Cadet Training and more specifically TRAININGFLIGHT_PART1 to 4.

Can you please say if the video was made on FSX or P3D and which clouds/sky textures/ shaders addons were used?

Thanks.

Hi - the 777 program was filmed using FSX SE, with DX10 and REX Texture direct. We also used Orbx FTX global and FSDT Hawaiian airports. Also bear in mind that a lot of post processing is applied to the videos - it didn’t necessarily look like that when we filmed it. 

Cheers

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Ben,

Thank you for the information.

So no chance for me to reproduce the same kind of image in my P3D, unless a lot of luck 😉

- TONY -

23 hours ago, Simicro said:

Btw, why FSX-SE and not FSX?

The steam edition was a little bit more optimised than the disc version, plus of course it was a one click install...

But yes, we’ve all moved on to P3D now.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com