Sign in to follow this  
AgentSmith

RTX LAPTOP RUNNING FSX WITH 5 SCREENS - HOW TO PAN AROUND IN SYNC

Its a much simpler question asked further down but this is just a little background for those who may ask - Signed up for help with this so be gentle , Hadn't touched flight sim since 2000 as a kid using a joystick and no real idea how to operate it. Recently went on a full flight simulator experience which rekindled it and then checked to see what was going on with flight sims now and am overloaded ha. I had only recently bought a new gaming laptop so was good there ( MSI GS75 ) which has a RTX 2060i in it. So I bought the steam version of FSX and most of the Saitek/logitek equipment , grabbed a few old monitors and began setup.

My first issue was getting multiple screen support since the laptop only had one HDMI port , I looked at various ways to do it including expensive docking stations but they only went to 3 screens and I came across these USB 3.0 to VGA Adapters very cheaply ( I actually wonder why more people don't use them here ) This has allowed me so far to connect unlimited screens and have 5 connected at the moment.

Now onto my question - I have added more VC windows and undocked, dragged and setup in the additional screens but when I pan around with the mouse it only affects the main screen which I expected , But have since watched videos online where people are panning and every screen moves in sync with it , How is this done ? I have found some old posts that mention a program called softth but some mixed info if it worked with FSX and no real easy guide to set it up.

Can anyone help ?

Edited by AgentSmith

Laptop specs if needed -

• Intel Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core Processor
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM
  • Dedicated GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q 8GB Graphics