Sign in to follow this  
in2tech

MS Flight Unlocking Planes & Liveries

I have MS Flight downloaded and the newest Toolkit version but I can not get to the Stearman and additional liveries as it wants me to Sign in to LIVE which of course no longer exist. If I choose the first Toolkit option it will not run, only 2 of the 3 work and the 2 that work want me to Sign into LIVE.

Any ideas how I can get these items to show up. It's been a very long time and the announcement of the NEW MFS made me want to try it again just for the heck of it. 

Thanks for your help in advance! I hope this is NOT how the NEW MFS will work cause Live for Windows or whatever it was called was a BAD idea! I purchased some DLC at the time, but have no clue what it was 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

Which version did you download?  At some point i believe i was making changes to fix the login for Non-GFWL mode, but i can't remember where i ended with that.  I think there is a version FlightToolkit_1_1_34

Yeah, there is a 1.1.34 version.  I have that file on my computer but I never got around to installing it.  After you released it, no one ever said if it worked ok or not.

Blue skies & tailwinds,

-Alan

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:37 AM, HemiPilot18 said:

Yeah, there is a 1.1.34 version.  I have that file on my computer but I never got around to installing it.  After you released it, no one ever said if it worked ok or not.

I have ver. 1.1.32, I have never see a 1.1.34, can you tell me where I can get it please.

Thank you, and a good day to all!

Thanks HemiPilot18, I have downloaded it and look forward to installing.

Thanks again, and all my best to you and yours!

I downloaded 1.1.34 and I could not get it work, I could not fire up Flight with it. I finely had to reinstall 1.1.32 to get my Flight back. Bummer! 

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2019 at 11:57 PM, jpc55 said:

I downloaded 1.1.34 and I could not get it work, I could not fire up Flight with it. I finely had to reinstall 1.1.32 to get my Flight back.

I had the same issue - had to install 1.1.32 to get Flight to work. With 1.1.34, the program would start to load and then disappear, with no sign of hanging or any messages.

Visit FSXMissionsHangar.com
For Missions in FSX and P3D

On 6/30/2019 at 1:56 PM, AZsoccer said:

Worked for me no problem.

When you installed 1.1.34 did you completely uninstall the previous version first?  Just asking.

Thanks.

Blue skies & tailwinds,

-Alan

On 7/9/2019 at 10:46 PM, lastivka said:

I had the same issue - had to install 1.1.32 to get Flight to work. With 1.1.34, the program would start to load and then disappear, with no sign of hanging or any messages.

I finally got around to installing 1.1.34 on a new computer.  It wouldn't work for me either.  Flight would start but then just disappear.  The same with the Content Converter.  Uninstalled and installed 1.1.32 and all works fine.

Blue skies & tailwinds,

-Alan