Sign in to follow this  
M5x

I have a few questions regarding my 737 aircraft!

Question 1: Why doesn't the spoilerons go up fully on the 737 PMDG NGX when testing for controls, or just flying in general. I notice in real life they go all the way up but on the 737 pmdg they go up like 2/4 of how much they should. Is there a way to fix it in the .cfg or something?? Here is an example.

Question 2: Why when I go to the wing view for roleplay purposes why do I hear the exterior sounds and the cockpit sounds. It is really annoying. Wish I had the muffled realistic interior sounds. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!!! Hopefully, someone can reply with help for at least one of the questions if not both!

Edited by charliearon
embed video

I have moved your question into the PMDG user to user forum.  You will stand a better chance of getting answers here.

• Like 1

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

On 6/20/2019 at 2:30 PM, charliearon said:

I have moved your question into the PMDG user to user forum.  You will stand a better chance of getting answers here.

Should probably go in one of the subs, and not the main like this. I almost missed it. The NGX sub would be great.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:26 PM, M5x said:

Question 1: Why doesn't the spoilerons go up fully on the 737 PMDG NGX when testing for controls, or just flying in general. I notice in real life they go all the way up but on the 737 pmdg they go up like 2/4 of how much they should. Is there a way to fix it in the .cfg or something?? Here is an example.

They're not supposed to. They're supposed to remove some lift from the wing. Not all of it. They only time you'd see full deflection is on the ground, when they're being used entirely as spoilers and not spoilerons. We've been at this a while. We didn't spontaneously do partial deployment because it looked better.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:26 PM, M5x said:

Question 2: Why when I go to the wing view for roleplay purposes why do I hear the exterior sounds and the cockpit sounds. It is really annoying. Wish I had the muffled realistic interior sounds. Am I doing something wrong?

Because of how the sound environment is set up in the sim.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks, Kyle!  I totally forgot about the PMDG sub forums when I did the original move.  2nd time's a charm:happy:

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

15 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Thanks, Kyle!  I totally forgot about the PMDG sub forums when I did the original move.  2nd time's a charm:happy:

All good. I used to forget about the Paint Request sub of the painters forum, too. Totally get it!

And thanks!

Kyle Rodgers