Sign in to follow this  
1st fltsimguy

How to Install VictoriaPlus? Into P3DV4.5

Well find myself in an interesting situation.

I had Victoria plus installed into my P3Dv.4...and then I lost everything in HD failure.

I am now trying to reinstall it. I am now confused as to what bloody version I should install. I have VanPlus V3 which I think is the final version and this I got installed from the special installer from Jon Patch but I think that's the final version, I have VictoriaPlus V8 which I think is the correct version but I go to install its the old Flightsim Store with validation boxes; order #, date and key. So I fill all them out as I still have the email from the store but the store is defunct so I cant install.

Has someone out there done this install and can provide me with how to get it reinstalled?

Am I using the correct and final compatible version of this scenery?

Bryan

Edited by 1st fltsimguy

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Bump, anyone?

I have bought the original a decade back. I really do want to upgrade my home area back to the way it was before the HD failure and I have:

And original VicPlus.zip.

I have a VictoriaPlusV8PNW which was a payware update I believe. I paid $9 for this wonderful update at the time. I can't install this because of the activation system. This after loosing my entire P3DV3 and P3DV4+ HD.

I have two other files vicenh7a and vicenh7b which are also of the same vintage. I believe these to be updates for gulf islands and san juan islands.

Anybody have Vic+ running in P3DV4+ or P3DV4.5?

And does anyone know how to get past the activation system now that the Flightsim Store is defunct and that Jon Patch is deceased?

Edited by 1st fltsimguy

Near CAM3

Drop by sometime and pick up a copy.. :wink:

Vic+ V8 PNW is indeed the version I have installed also.

• Like 1

Bert

The official forum for Victoria Plus was closed but can still be viewed on AVSIM in "Other Forums".  You may have to go to the other developers like Holger Sandmann to see if he knows.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

34 minutes ago, Jim Young said:

The official forum for Victoria Plus was closed but can still be viewed on AVSIM in "Other Forums".  You may have to go to the other developers like Holger Sandmann to see if he knows.

Hi Jim, yes I reviewed that closed forum, nothing there for me...and I did exactly that, sent a private message to Holger who lives not far from me....hope I hear from him...otherwise its off the see my buddy Bert who lives down the street.

Edited by 1st fltsimguy

Near CAM3

I have the same problem I have the ORBX compatible VictoriaPlusV8 installer but I cannot validate it.
Those computer gurus, can't they give us a solution?

sorry for my english

Edited by jgisbert

On 6/21/2019 at 9:00 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Drop by sometime and pick up a copy.. :wink:

Vic+ V8 PNW is indeed the version I have installed also.

You mean you have it installed?