Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

Just a freeware plane I caught this morning...(Bü 133)

(BTW: Regarding those 2 little phonetic dots above "u" - I didn't know that pair of dots (= Umlaut) was first named/described so by Jacob Grimm, of the (Brothers) Grimm's fairy tales fame....Anyway back to aviation from linguistics...)

Bücker 133 Jungmeister was a Luftwaffe trainer of the early 1930s. It must have been quite an impressive plane of its time, because I find references like this:

1. The aircraft showed "astonishing agility" at its first public appearance, the 1936 International Aerobatic Championship...
  2. The Bü 133C racked up numerous victories in international aerobatic competition...

Also another notable fact: it was first flown in 1935 by Luise Hoffmann (the first female works pilot in Germany).

A total of 250 units were collectively built by 3 companies: Bücker for Luftwaffe, Dornier for Swiss Air Force, and CASA for Spanish Air Force.

This FW SIM is by A. F. Scrub. There is also a Real World Audio file available, for use with it. Hope you enjoy the below few images of this classic (little) German aircraft - rarely seen...thanks for viewing.

jUEgkO.png

OZRq96.png

TLUfYG.png

BosMFX.png

wxiNtV.png

94xYjg.png

RcvbAr.png

• Like 4

A link to where you found it would be nice, and is it for FSX/P3D or X-Plane?

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Thanks for your interest. You can find it e.g. at FlightSim.com Library. It caught my attention there in the Hot Files list for today. A. F. Scrub is a prolific contributor of such (little-known) vintage aircraft. So, if you like this, you will probably find a few others by him that may also interest you. The Readme says (FSX/P3D(v3/v4)). Hope you can enjoy it!

Edited by P_7878

Super Nice model....and Freeware??? What a Great gift!! 

• Like 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great shots, P_7878. If you allow me, there is also another version available, which I find even better executed, it's the Bü 131 by Oliver Fischer. It was developed for FS9, but works in anything up to P3D v3

Here is the link:

http://www.fsx-info.de/buecker-jungmann-bue-131-freeware-fuer-fsx/

It's in German, but you can have a look at the screenshots and then scroll down to the download link, which will bring you to the avsim download link

Here is another English link with the plane and more liveries:

https://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=FSXBU131.zip&x=27&y=14

Edited by bernd1151
  • Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Patrick: Thank you.

Bernd: I would love to try that model....Thanks!

[If that FS9- developed model still works in P3Dv3, it would surely work in FSX-SE...cannot underestimate the power of FS9...🙂...]

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 1