Sign in to follow this  
wildtomcat

Ifly 747-400 30% off until July 15th

The purchase agent, and the discount code worked perfectly for me.

IFly B747 regular 59.95 was reduced to $41.96 (saving 30% exactly).

I did not have the purchase agent already , so I installed it in 1 minute, and it opened by itself.

I clicked on FSX Aircraft from inside the purchase agent (or I could have clicked on P3D Aircraft no doubt) found that plane, clicked on it, entered the coupon  IFLY47DISC2 in the Coupon/Voucher window, the item in the cart was immediately discounted.

No doubt I could have done it with the iFly 737NG etc.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

On 7/10/2019 at 11:40 PM, Fielder said:

The purchase agent, and the discount code worked perfectly for me.

I did not have the purchase agent already , so I installed it in 1 minute, and it opened by itself.

I clicked on FSX Aircraft from inside the purchase agent (or I could have clicked on P3D Aircraft no doubt) found that plane, clicked on it, entered the coupon  IFLY47DISC2 in the Coupon/Voucher window, the item in the cart was immediately discounted.

No doubt I could have done it with the iFly 737NG etc.

It works only for that 747 fsx version. Fact.

The same as the 737 P3Dv4 version did work for only the mentioned AIRCRAFT, tested them both.

😉

Cheers

On 7/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, Fielder said:

I really don't understand why it's only for FSX for that price P3D I wouldn't hesitate at all. Oh well...

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

16 hours ago, FPStewy said:

I really don't understand why it's only for FSX for that price P3D I wouldn't hesitate at all. Oh well...

The 737 was for P3Dv4 sole. Would also have been intrested in the 747. Dash-8, 747, 777 and 787 would compleat my hangar for a loooonnnggg time lol 🙂

wonder if some of theese mentioned ones will be their next after the ifly fsx 747 sale ends 31.July

Hoping they will not prolongue this sale once more. it should have ended July 15th.

Plz make a QW 787 P3D sale !!! or Carenado Atr42...

vpa558.png

1 hour ago, wildtomcat said:

doubt that you will see those on sale anytime soon, I don't have the 787 yet but have to say that I'm impressed at what I see and with an update incoming it may be worth it. Think of it as a PMDG at half price.

As for Carenado, you won't see a sale until xmas and the newer the plane the more meager the sale, even then I'm being more hesitant in giving them another penny.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

14 hours ago, wildtomcat said:

wonder if some of theese mentioned ones will be their next after the ifly fsx 747 sale ends 31.July

Hoping they will not prolongue this sale once more. it should have ended July 15th.

You can buy the carenado for 38e at simshack

On 7/29/2019 at 7:12 AM, tktheo93 said:

You can buy the carenado for 38e at simshack

at pcaviator 44,95 USD = 40,50€ -10% on Tuesdays = 36,86 €

vpa558.png