Sign in to follow this  
cristian320

aerosoft a320, linda and fsuipc

Hello everybody,

So...I need some help.

I recently installed Linda 3.0 on my pc in order to be able to use more features of the aerosoft a320 through the buttons of my joystick and throttle quadrant(planning later on to build a command box with rotary encoders and other buttons) . The only problem is that it doesn't work. I have installed the Aerosoft Airbus A318/19/20/21 v1.31, FSUIPC 4.858 and linda 3.0.9. I downloaded from AVSIM the aerosoft airbus module 4.4 v3.

When I try to assign commands to buttons in the joysticks section initially the command is red but when I save becomes black(when I do it for FSX standard planes it becomes green but still doesn't work).

Do I have something wrong installed? Do I do something wrong? Please help. Thank you in advance.

Cristian 

29 minutes ago, cristian320 said:

FSX

Linda 3.0.9 requires FSUIPC 4.972 or above

Luke Pype

4 minutes ago, MaDDogz said:

Linda 3.0.9 requires FSUIPC 4.972 or above

Oh I see. That's why it isn't working? Do you know where I could find it? Thank you very much.