Sign in to follow this  
Guest lemonadedrinker

fsx wants...

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi there,So far the FSX team have had requests for, among many other things, better airports and more realistic buildings,visible girl friends,fog layers that actually look like fog and not a thin sheet draped across a mountaing,better land details, different seas with better waves, small boats bobbing along gracefully, large ocean liners with deck games in progress, coming into port and dropping their elderly charges into the sea.Fine tuning needed for the AI deckhands there.There have been requests for better clouds, more and faster lightnings, multiple screen capability, different and better scenery generally, ATc to be improved to the point that no AI aircraft ever launches itself into a mountain ever again and where ATC holds a conversation with the pilot flying while waiting at the gate to get clearance. Do you wait at the gate for clearance? I think I probably do 'cos I'm daft.So, now some of us want moving vehicles ( which means speed cameras, traffic cops,jams and breakdowns as well I guess),sloping runways, contrails at any height, opening doors in flight,more girls visible at peoples houses , pets seen gambolling in the gardens, in-flite movies, teabreaks and a proper pension scheme for the AI pilots in the old propliners who are forced to keep flying by the likes of Tom Gibson:-wave All I'm asking you for, tdragger, as you seem like someone with plenty of time on hand and you seem also like a person attuned to the serious simmer,of which I are one, is a helipad in the back garden and my own NDB.Thank you,Andy.

Guest tdragger

<>You're joking, right? You *have* seen the timestamps on my posts, haven't you?

That one says 1:44pm. God knows what timezone that is?

yes, you're always posting in the middle of the night. Only people who sleep at their desk are awake by then, which means you have a lot of time left over at work :)

Hey Mike,I've been noticing that you seem to have been quite busy lately.We miss you.:)(Either that or the intelligence of our posts has been going down as the insanity sets in waiting for FSX)Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com/FC_StartJava.html] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi there Tom,I don't know what to think now; I thought you, and the AI teams who pilot your magnificent propliners all over the world, were one big happy family !!! Andy.