Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Will they be back in the skies ?

Will we see Landmark, Orbit and Pacifica Airlines back ? Can't wait to know 😄 !

• Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

You can hear "World Travel" being said by the ATC at 0:35, so maybe...

• Like 4

Brandon Filer

Maybe I'll get my old job at Orbit Airlines back then... :) 

I'll be surprised if we don't see them, as I think getting permission to use real world airlines is impossible this day in age. 

Edited by simmerhead
  • Like 1

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

2 minutes ago, overspeed3 said:

I heard former Orbit employees have a really good pension system...

Nobody told me 😞  I tried to get by flying tourists around Hawaii and Alaska, but I got sacked there too I'm afraid. Been grounded ever since...

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

12 hours ago, domkle said:

Will we see Landmark, Orbit and Pacifica Airlines back ? Can't wait to know 😄 !

I hope so and in PBR right 🙂  I even hope they got the same voice actors 🙂 BTW, do people have to PAY Microsoft royalties if they use those airline names 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

I expect at least two of them have merged by now? 😀

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

I expect at least two of them have merged by now? 😀

A take over eh? Finally a fun thread 🙂 That won't last long. So they all 3 merged in the last 13 years. What is the new airlines name?

LOP airline?

• Like 2

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

In my sim all went out of business and were replaced by real airlines 😂

• Like 3

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I understand they were all absorbed by Orbit. They are now known as OBIT Airlines. 

• Like 4

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

22 minutes ago, 188AHC said:

I understand they were all absorbed by Orbit. They are now known as OBIT Airlines. 

No, no, no. All the information you need is right here:

https://msfs.fandom.com/wiki/Landmark_Airlines
https://msfs.fandom.com/wiki/Orbit_Airlines
https://msfs.fandom.com/wiki/Pacifica_Airlines

:laugh:

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

11 hours ago, 188AHC said:

OBIT hey ? Hmmm... Like in obituary ? Great name for an airline 😃. I already see the livery. All black with a silver band along the fuselage. But look  it could have been worse. To get the younger crowd they could have named it Fall Out Airlines.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

... or Fortnite Airlines, and you could have a command which makes all the pax bail out randomly over a small area of the map... :tongue::wacko::cool:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I can see it now:  all white aircraft with a black stripe and on the radio you hear, "Generic Airlines AS-MGS2020 with you."

🙂

Hook

• Like 1

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

10 hours ago, LHookins said:

all white aircraft with a black strip 

Hook

Yes but with PBR 😇 ! 

• Like 1

Dominique