Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

Bücker-131: Quintin Lodge to Martins Bay

Here is the classic Bü-131 biplane, Carl Bücker's very 1st invention, first flight 27 April 1934, and, prized and preserved till the current times, by Bücker aficionados, for its nostalgic appeal and aerobatic ability. About 200 Jungmanns (Jungmann = Young Man) survive to this day all over the world, many having been fitted with the Lycoming engines (including several examples located in the United States). The link for this nice (SIM) model (equipped with an excellent VC) was kindly provided by Bernd in my earlier post on Bü-133. This model was originally for FS9, but has been adapted to working well in FSX/P3Dv3.

I'm flying the plane (in Swiss colors) in the scenic (Orbx) NZMF region between the 2 small (nearby) airports of Quintin Lodge (T004) and Martins Bay (NZMJ) - a distance of only 27nm, but filled with spectacular mountainous nooks and crannies to explore, and a perfect match for this little aerobatic champ. And, of course, while waiting in front of the Quintin Lodge, with my aircraft, the (AI) butterfly did not fail to show up (at a fixed frequency) a few times...as I also (fondly) recall from my last (SIM) visit to this place! Thanks for viewing. [O.Fischer(Bu-131)/Orbx(NZMF)/REX]

n3EvW7.png

Ys5zdO.png

JR4HPg.png

lXf3Sb.png

CHgodE.png

IVij0N.png

kejjRy.png

TNCpnB.png

HptRd8.png

5CzFve.png

JOXiMK.png

1H7jOz.png

FhEaz7.png

Zw3KvX.png

CfDxbi.png

T1iY6y.png

ZedvUn.png

qa9vSK.png

FVQV7e.png

h0XZq4.png

• Like 2

Absolutely fantastic, P_7878!

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Bernd: The peppy plane flies well and also looks good in the SIM...what more is there to ask for in a freeware plane...Thank you for the pointer!

• Like 1

I'm glad, you like it 😉

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

2 hours ago, NWATech said:

....Open air fly down the beach!

+1

• Like 1