Sign in to follow this  
Mitul

Pmdg 747 foggy windows

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right place since it's my first time asking for help. 

I've been having an issue with the PMDG 747-8. The windshield turns foggy but window heat is turned on. Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks.

I think near the efb you have something with heaters. also are your packs on?

Hello. 

Yes packs are on. Those heaters are like leg and another thing I forgot but it doesn't effect the window. I've tried it too.

Does the window heat need maintenance? Maybe do a SERVICE ALL and see if that fixes it.

if this helps:

I remember that in the majestic dash 8 when it was humid and you turned pax on then you'd get fog, but it would dissapear after some time.

Actually, I never got foggy windows in the 747-8. 

I've never seen foggy windows in the B748 either.  Perhaps the OP is looking at the delaminations that randomly occur along the left edge?

Dan Downs KCRP

can you show us picture? like we've never seen it so idk what to expect

Hello, sorry for not updating. I've fixed it. It was a bug by rainmaker. Just turned off windshield effects and after takeoff, turned them on. Works beautifully! 😉

Thanks.