Sign in to follow this  
MAHLER

Aerosoft 318-321 oscillations

2 hours ago, jlund said:

I'm talking about the Airbus Professional on P3D v 4.3, not the old one. And the funny part is that I never had the oscillation problem on the old Airbus Extendend, it's only the new "pro" busses that have it.

Of course I believe you. However, fact is that the thread opener #MAHLER is obviously referring to the old version as he is using P3D v3.4 (unless that is a typing error).

Fact is also, that my 64 bit Aerosoft airbusses behave properly in my P3D. It appears that only very few people experience that oscillating problem.

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

2 hours ago, Yogipriester said:

Fact is also, that my 64 bit Aerosoft airbusses behave properly in my P3D. It appears that only very few people experience that oscillating problem.

My Aerosoft Airbusses Pro behave fine, and I do not use a lot of other addons. 

From this and other fora my impression is, that addons often react with each other in ways that was not intended.

Greetings  Kurt

MSFS, X-Plane 12

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x, 32Gb ram, RX 5700 XT 8Gb ram, 1TB SSD

4 hours ago, David Roch said:

Lol 🙂
Always happy to bring a smile on someone's face Dave!!

I sincerely appreciate Aerosoft.
They fully participate enhancing our sim world for years and years, they are a serious company, and I have most of their EU airports which are excellent.
But their Airbus adventure is a fiasco.

I agree, but I really did think they were going the extra mile and we're going to bring a really good Bus to us, I was seriously going to buy it to show support for them, someone who shall remain nameless thought I had alternative motivations but frankly that was ridiculous. The only reason I did not buy it because I simply cannot live with no pop-up ND's/the Fo side just being a mirror is a deal breaker for me. But I have a huge amount of respect for one of their beta team but as a product, it's not that much better than the one before and the team being pulled off to make an A330 shows the high ranking boss properties is having different products to sell over making their Bus shine. For a business, I get it more products more things to sell.

But a lot of people do enjoy there "pro" and that's great, it really is.

I am personly very grateful that FSL just keeps making their Bus's better and better than bang out an A330 etc and if anyone wants to spew utter misguided rubbish then all they are showing is their word not allowed and misguided they are.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

This thread appears to have gone off at a tangent. The pitch oscillations causing departure from managed flight at cruise altitude are 

undoubtedly  caused by ASN wind and turbulence settings, reducing the parameter settings  solves the issue.

P3D v3.4

Mahler, Sorry to burst the ASN teori, but since I don't have any weather addons installed, just using default P3D weather, t highly doubt that ASN has anything to do with it.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Thanks for the update.

I did not see anything in the change log regarding the fix of the oscillation issue?

- TONY -

I had experience with similar oscillations and found, in my case, that they were being caused by a2a ACCU-SIM. I disabled accusim for the AS airbus and every was fine after.  Not assuming this is the same issue your having, but if you have accusim installed turning it off might be worth a try. 

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

2 hours ago, Simicro said:

Thanks for the update.

I did not see anything in the change log regarding the fix of the oscillation issue?

There was only 13 people had it remember 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png