Sign in to follow this  
Flieger-Marius

EDRM-Repaints on the ATR72

Hi Mike,
I'd have to wait for the first real pictures to surface but from what I've seen with the last ATR repaints, the interest has dried out.
So there probably won't be many more from me. Today however, there's an iconic ATR paint available today:

EI-REO
Download
eireo.png

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Ah well. Thanks for considering it Marius. I do understand. I’m pretty certain I’ve spoken to EI-REO more than a few times when it was in Aer Lingus service, now, all I need is a ‘Dublin’ for P3dv4.

Regards.

Mike.

Hi Aaron,
there probably won't be any more ATR72 repaints from me, unless I finish a few I have very early progress on.
None of the mentioned liveries within those though, sorry.

Marius

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png

Hey Marius!

It's very sad news that you are planning not to do anymore ATR repaints. Still I'm very grateful for the great ones you did.

Michael

Hello. Could you please repaint a Tarom ATR72 YR-ATH or YR-ATI? There is allready one for the 42 but none for the 72. Thank you very much in advance, awesome work!!! 😄

Just got the Carenado ATR 45 so that I could do a repaint to fly Air North Yukon.  I have Virtuacol's but I thought that I would like to have Carenado. I first thought that I would have to create PSD files from the blank texture but then "voila" I see PSDs PBR and non-PBR EXCEPT theyre not layered at all, nothing but backgrounds.   I've done a lot of repaints Carenado and others but these texture files gave me a headache.  Anyone up to doing Air North Yukon if I give you all the information I have from doing Virtuacol?

On 12/5/2019 at 10:17 PM, Flieger-Marius said:

There is currently no plans to return to the ATRs, sorry.

Oh 😞, well no problem, wish you luck ahead in you projects 🙂

Please can you do a repaint for Air Botswana A2-ABK

The real aircraft is an ATR 72-600

Thanks

Edited by charliearon
Removed copyrighted images

Sorry for the late reply, folks.
Unfortunately I am currently unable to do any repaints with no ETA on that changing in sight.

Cheers
Marius

spacer.png