Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Shots around Bora Bora and Moorea

Nothing better for exploring Polynesia than a small amphibian.....  And for context, a great film.....

John

ry2vKyF.png
MRQZE9R.png
zRTWc5A.png
xJnLk5J.png
1JHTDGR.png
f349NNq.png
1WDla2S.png
cESn4Jd.png
L94ew0H.png

• Like 2

Images of the beautiful Polynesian islands...always good for the eyes...!

[BTW, John, no one has painted any new livery yet of this (amphibian) ICON..? Of course, this itself is a sharp livery...but will be surely nice to see some additional liveries for this nice plane...]

• Like 1

Nice shots, John. Now we only have to find a way to bring the scenery up to today's level re their sharpness. I have the Flightscene French Polynesian Islands for P3D, but of course they don't work in XP11

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Nice shots, John. Now we only have to find a way to bring the scenery up to today's level re their sharpness.....

I wish the sharpness was like that of Clutch Cargo's ABQ scenery.  That scenery floored me when I installed it yesterday, I mean TKO, it is so great for the low and slow flying I enjoy and my memories of working many times in New Mexico for my clients too between 94-2008.  I love it with and without autogen, depending on whether I want a sensation of speed in the presence of a pristine desert community, or whether I want to fly higher up in which case the autogen does not matter, just the color of the photoscenery. 

What I like about the Xplane11 Tahiti Scenery is that it brings the beautiful turquoise waters to the Icon A5 amphibean's sightseeing platform in Xplane11. Water color in Xplane11 is their weakest point, because there are no inlets or bays with turquoise waters like P3D offers--but with the Tahiti add-on as I call it, one has that beauty to look at, and it is grand...

John

• Like 1