Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

ForceFeedback Improvements in FSX?

I haven't heard anything about this, and I know many of you are not necessarily fans of FF. However, I am, and now I'm using a Saitek FF EVO Force Joystick....and replaced a Microsoft FF2 Joystick (the Frames are better with the Saitek). Needless to say, I really enjoy FF over feeling NOTHING when I roll down the runway and then finally touch down.I would love to see turbulence and realistic bumps modeled in FSX so that you can at least feel it in the stick DURING flight. Are there any plans to improve this area or is this something that needs to be addressed by addon developers?

Guest aqui

... and also the "return to center" function I would to be developed!Aqui

The future doesn't look good for FF.....Oh well, too bad, it's a great experience, and as one forum contributor said..."It's better than no feeling at all". Such is Life!

Guest tdragger

Ego: I think in order to have improvements we need a fresh perspective.Id: Hey, the Xbox 360 controller supports something like this.Id: Right! And I might have even seen some concept work in this regard.Ego: Hmm, interesting...;)

Thanks for your input, Steve. At least I know if you respond, there might be a "glimmer" of hope for this concern. See what you can do!

The biggest hint yet that its going to be on Xbox :-rollMessage to Microsoft: We wont be shelling out another 600 bucks just to use the stupid Xbox controller!!

>The biggest hint yet that its going to be on Xbox :-roll>>Message to Microsoft: We wont be shelling out another 600>bucks just to use the stupid Xbox controller!! What? Mike's talking about the hand held controller that XBox uses, not XBox itself! Get a grip, man... ;)

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Guest tdragger

Get a grip! Get it?! ROFL!You are so witty, Bill.

The biggest hint yet that its going to be on Xbox :-roll>Message to Microsoft: We wont be shelling out another 600>bucks just to use the stupid Xbox controller!!No Mike is just 'enthusiastic" about the XBOX controller, LOLBTW try to refrain from the "WE" part in future posts and stick with "I". ;-) Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Ok I can buy an Xbox controller separately and plug it into my PC and sit on the sofa and play flight sim? I can feel myself getting dumber everyday :-roll

>Get a grip! Get it?! ROFL!>>You are so witty, Bill.I'm glad someone got the double-entendre... ;)I'm simply an incorrigible punster; so please don't incorrige me! *:-*

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

> I'm glad someone got the double-entendre... ;)to be honest I think it was unintentional :-lol ps. stop speaking double dutch.

Guest tdragger

On a 60" DLP it's pretty sweet!