Sign in to follow this  
manico52

G600 problem with Chieftain

Hello,

G600 doesn't work with Alabeo Chieftain; i have GTN750 and I always have message 'No GPS Position" on G600 MFD.

I tried many times to follow instructions from Flight1 manual (click on continue on GTN750) but nothing change!

Do you have any advice about this problem?

Thank you!

First of all, you should post this question in the Flight1 GTN support forum... but first thing to try, is assigning the G600 to another (less busy) CPU core as a test.  That has worked for others..

Bert

Thank you Bert,

I posted question in Flight1 GTN support forum (Simforums) but no new answer since question.

I will try your advice.

2 hours ago, manico52 said:

G600 doesn't work with Alabeo Chieftain; i have GTN750 and I always have message 'No GPS Position" on G600 MFD.

Do you have the Flight1 GTN750 or the RXP GTN750? As far as I know the G600 only works with Flight1‘s version.

Felix

I vaguely remember that I had to install a newer version of the GTN Complete to get the G600 working. Make sure the versions of G600 and GTN are compatible. The best is to install the very latest versions.

Felix

After many times to solve the problem, I say goodbye to the Chieftain.....

I'm in love with PC12 (with GTN750) since many month, and I will install Titan.

Thank you for your help!

The lack of the G600 doesn‘t make this aircraft a bad one. The GTN750 makes the big difference, while the G600 is just „glass“ instead of the classic instruments. No need to say goodbye so quickly!

And yes, I also like the PC12 a lot. Happy flying!

Edited by Flyfox

Felix

You're right Flyfox!

I try another time, same problem; when I use trainer, no problem, message "NO GPS POSITION" disappear when GTN750 check is ok, but no when i'm on Chieftain cockpit.